Toronto Blue Jays Analysis

The Case of Colby Rasmus and the High Heat

57

It has been alleged that Mr. Rasmus cannot handle the high fastball, but does the evidence support that claim?

Brett Lawrie's Glove: Fool's Gold?

47

The idea that Brett Lawrie is an unbelievable fielder is rarely questioned by Jays fans, but perhaps it should be.

How Much Have The Blue Jays Upgraded At Catcher?

59

The Blue Jays did very little to remodel their roster going into the 2014 season, but they did spring for a completely new catching tandem.

Is the Drew Hutchison Optimism Justified?

19

Coming off some strong spring training performances Drew Hutchison is everybody's favorite rotation candidate, but is he worthy of that designation?

Who's up, Who's down: Infielders

26

Back on Tuesday, we took at look at how our potential starting pitchers fared after the first few spring games, I thought we'd also look at how our infielders at doing. Infielders ...

Todd Redmond Shouldn't Be An Option

90

As a pitcher without options who fared admirably in 2013, Todd Redmond has a real chance to be Toronto's fifth starter. If he does get that chance, things could get ugly.

Does Edwin Encarnacion Have Another Gear?

10

Edwin Encarnacion has already broken out to become an elite offensive force over the last two seasons. Is it possible he has a little bit more breaking out to do?

Jose Reyes Will Not Be Cheated

20

If Jose Reyes is going to strikeout, not something he is in the habit of doing, he's going to go down swinging.

The Fog of Rajai Davis

15

The presence of Rajai Davis has made it very difficult to see the struggles the Blue Jays have had on the base paths in recent years.

Adam Lind and Rajai Davis: Separated at Birth

9

On a surface level Adam Lind and Rajai Davis don't have a lot in common. However, if you are willing to ignore a lot of obvious differences they are essentially clones.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707