Toronto Blue Jays Analysis

The Season that Was: Melky Cabrera

Melky Cabrera was our second 'big' free agent signing of the off-season, becoming the new biggest free agent signing in Alex's time as GM, a big 2 years at $8 million a year. We were pretty happy...

The Season That Was: Josh Johnson

A look at John Johnson's 2013 season.

Kawasaki, Arencibia and the Two Strike Approach

We know that hitters change their approach at the plate with two strikes, but to what degree?

The Season that Was: Maicer Izturis

A look at Maicer Izturis' 2013 season. Spoiler, it wasn't good.

A look at the remaining pitching assets

Continuing the review of the 40-man roster. (Note: the roster stands now at 44 players). Last week we looked at the second tier of pitchers on the roster who will be without option in 2014 . The...

The Season That Was: J.A. Happ

A look at J.A. Happ's 2013 season.

The Season that Was: Jose Reyes

A look at the numbers of Jose Reyes' 2013 season.

The Season that Was: Brett Lawrie

We take a look at the number of Brett Lawrie's 2013 season.

The Season that Was: Colby Rasmus

A look at the numbers for Colby Rasmus' 2013 season.

The Season that Was: J.P. Arencibia

A look at J.P. Arencibia's 2013 season.

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250