Toronto Blue Jays Analysis

The Season that Was: Brett Lawrie

We take a look at the number of Brett Lawrie's 2013 season.

The Season that Was: Colby Rasmus

A look at the numbers for Colby Rasmus' 2013 season.

The Season that Was: J.P. Arencibia

A look at J.P. Arencibia's 2013 season.

The Season that Was: Adam Lind

A look at Adam Lind's 2013 season.

The Season that Was: Jose Bautista

A look at Jose Bautista's 2013 season.

The Season That Was: Mark Buehrle

When we got Mark Buehrle in that big trade with the Marlins, Mark wasn't the one we were excited about. We were getting Jose Reyes (yay), Josh Johnson (yay), even Emilio Bonifacio was interesting,...

The Season That Was: R.A. Dickey

We take a look at R.A. Dickey's numbers, from a less than wonderful 2013 season.

The Season that Was: Edwin Encarnacion

A look at Edwin Encarnacion's 2013 numbers.

Blue Jays batters in September

A quick look at how the Blue Jay batters did in the final month of the season.

The Blue Jays Still Can't Beat The Yankees

Before every season of Blue Jays baseball begins, the importance of beating division rivals is repeated ad nauseam when looking at the upcoming year. This year the team's record against the...

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707