Front Page

Get the most recent MLB scores Go To the SB Nation Scoreboard

Brett Lawrie gets 5 RBI, Jays beat Twins

Blue Jays 9 Twins 3 Why do I hate small ball? Gibby has Munenori Kawasaki try to bunt, in the first inning. Kawasaki stands on the plate and is called out. We go on to score 9 runs. Bunting in the...

Blue Jays @ Twins - Overflow GameThread

Blue Jays lead the Twins 5-2 going into the top of the 8th on a cold, cold night in Minneapolis. Starter Brandon Morrow had a not-so-good start, throwing a tonne of pitches early, but escaped...

GameThread

Game 14 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Twins

The Blue Jays didn't ruin the franchise yet

It's still too early to think the Blue Jays can't still make lemonade out of the Mets' and Marlins' lemons.

Game #14 Preview: Blue Jays @ Twins

A cold night awaits the Blue Jays this evening as they roll into to Minnesota to take on the Twins at 8:10 EST. First-year Twins pitcher Phil Hughes takes on Brandon Morrow in what is expected to...

View from the other side

We start a series with the Minnesota Twins tonight. They sit at 6-6, 3rd in the AL Central. Jesse, from Twinkie Town SB Nations great Twins site, and I exchanged questions about each other's...

Maicer Izturis Likely Needs Surgery, Out For Year

The Blue Jays worst fears have come true in the case of Maicer Izturis' injured leg. After falling down the dugout steps in Baltimore this weekend, it now seems like he is heading towards surgery...

Off day question

The Blue Jays played 13 games, sitting at 7-6, in a 3 way tie for first with the Yankees and Rays. Last year we were 6-7 at this point, 2.5 games behind Boston (we'd never be that close again). It...

Blue Jays Moves:

The Blue Jays made some moves after today's win: Maicer Izturis goes onto the DL with the sprained knee. Too bad to Maicer, it looked like he was taking over the second base job. Barry Davis had...

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250