Toronto Blue Jays Analysis

Colby Rasmus Should Be Fine

36

Colby Rasmus is off to an ugly start in 2014, but it's almost a mirror image of last year's April.

Who's Up, Who's Down On the Blue Jays: Batters

21

A look at how the Blue Jays hitters have fared over the last couple of weeks?

Who's up, Who's down: Blue Jays pitchers

9

A quick look at how the Blue Jays' pitchers have been doing over the past two weeks.

Is Brett Cecil's Curveball Still Improving?

10

Brett Cecil has yet to give up a run in 2014 and his filthy curveball has played a huge role.

Can the Jays Rotation Handle Left-Handed Batters?

93

The Jays starters are off to a good start in 2014, but do they have a fatal flaw?

The StrikeTracker: New And Improved!

4

In a world of umpires gone rogue, one man makes a moderate effort to track their internal inconsistency.

Who's Up, Who's Down On the Blue Jays: Batters

22

The Blue Jays are 5-5 in their first ten games. The offense has been kind of slow to get going, but we have jumped from last in the AL in runs scored per game to 10th in the last 3 days. Playing...

Who's up, Who's down: Blue Jays pitchers

15

We aren't quite a full two weeks into the season but let's take a look at how the Jays pitchers are doing. At 5-4 things are going pretty good, but the pitching has been up and down. The starters...

Are Brandon Morrow's Days as a Strikeout King Over

73

Brandon Morrow used to be a dominant strikeout pitcher, but his K rate hasn't been close to the league leaders in three years.

The Case of Colby Rasmus and the High Heat

57

It has been alleged that Mr. Rasmus cannot handle the high fastball, but does the evidence support that claim?

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707