Fun

Hall of Fame Poll: Sammy Sosa

Would you vote Sammy Sosa into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Lee Smith

Would you vote Lee Smith into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Curt Schilling

Would you vote Curt Schilling into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Tim Raines

Would you vote Tim Raines into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Mike Piazza

Would you vote Mike Piazza into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Rafael Palmeiro

Would you vote Rafael Palmeiro into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Would you vote Mark McGwire into the Baseball Hall

Would you vote Mark McGwire into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Fred McGriff

Would you vote Fred McGriff into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Don Mattingly

Would you vote Don Mattingly into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Edgar Martinez

Would you vote Edgar Martinez into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250