Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Jays beat Phillies

Blue Jays 11 Phillies 6 Happy Thoughts: The hitters did great, 18 hits and many hard hit balls. Nice to see so many of the regulars making good contact. Jose Bautista was 2 for 4, with 2 home...

Jays lose to Tigers

Blue Jays 4 Tigers 75? Happy Thoughts: Melky Cabrera was 3 for 3, with a double and a stolen base (!). The game ended. Unhappy Thoughts: Ricky Romero was awful. 2.2 innings, 3 hits, 5 walks,...

Jays win in extras

Orioles 3 Blue Jays 4 (10 innings) Happy Thoughts: Again we had some good pitching. Todd Redmond went 5 innings, allowed 4 hits, 2 earned, 1 walk with 4 k. 3 of his 5 innings were clean. He gave...

Sean Nolin gives up grand slam, Jays lose to Rays

Blue Jays 3 Rays 6 Happy Thoughts: Chad Jenkins was pretty good, 2.1 innings, 2 hits, 1 earned. John Stilson was very good, yet again, 2 innings, 1 hit, 1 walk. Marcus Walden also had 2...

Drew Hutchison has another good start, Jays lose

Red Sox 3 Blue Jays 1 Happy Thoughts: Drew Hutchison was great again. 4.2 innings, 4 hits, 1 earned, 0 walks and 7 strikeouts. The radio guys were says he was throwing as hard as 95. Sergio...

Jays lose to Astros

Astros 7 Blue Jays 5 Happy Thoughts: Dustin McGowan, coming back after missing time with a flu, did pretty good. 2 innings, only 1 walk allowed. It was mostly fly outs for Dustin, 4 fly outs, 2...

Jays lose to Rays

Rays 4 Blue Jays 3 Happy Thoughts: Ricky Romero pitched 4 innings, allowed 2 hits, 2 walks, 3 strikeouts with 1 earned. Jerry Howarth said he was throwing 94. If it was his knees that were...

Jays best Tigers in extras

Blue Jays 3 Tigers 2 (10 innings) Happy Thoughts: The pitchers, again, did well (time for the pitchers are ahead of the hitters line). Todd Redmond wasn't great but both the runs against him...

Jays lose to Astros 4-3

Blue Jays 3 Astros 4 Happy Thoughts: R.A. Dickey went 5 innings, allowed just 4 singles and a walk, with 4 strikeouts. He threw about 80 pitches, so pretty close to ready for the season. He...

Wilson Walks Off Twins, Jays Win 4-3

In a spring training game that was overshadowed by rumours surrounding free agent starting pitcher Ervin Santana, the Blue Jays beat the Twins 4-3 behind solid pitching from Drew Hutchison, Esmil...

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250