Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

We lost, let's try to forget about it.

104

Score : who cares,  we lost. The bad? Our defence,  our offence and our pitching. Delabar isn't fixed and I won't be surprised if he is heading back to Buffalo as we speak. Juan and Tolleson...

Lawrie hurts hand, McCann leads Yankees over Jays

80

Blue Jays 3 @ Yankees 7

Jays get Tanaka'd

97

The Blue Jays lost the opener at Yankee Stadium, running into some tough pitching.

Great summer pairing: Happ and Kratz

228

Toronto Blue Jays starter J.A. Happ had a very strong start to lead his team to victory over the Baltimore Orioles 5-2. Dioner Navarro went 3-for-4 with two doubles. The Blue Jays maintain a...

On last night's game

40

When we lose, the little things bug me. Juan Francisco made two errors, came close to making another and struck out 3 times. He did have a good game Friday, but, for the most part, he...

Blue Jays Shut Out Orioles 4-0

81

Blue Jays 4 @ Orioles 0

Blue-cold Jays lose 4-2 against Orioles

38

Blue Jays 4 @ Orioles 2

Where has all the offense gone? Long time passing

35

Twins 7 Blue Jays 2 They better find the bats again quick, cause I'm on my way to Baltimore tomorrow to watch baseball (I'm not sure what else there is to do in Baltimore) and I don't want to...

Bad start for J.A. Happ, Jays lose to Twins

24

Twins 4 Blue Jays 0 You can't win them all, though I wouldn't mind if we did. J.A. Happ wasn't sharp, even by his standards. He gave up 6 hits, 4 runs, 3 earned, 3 walks with 3 strikeouts, in...

Walk off win for the Blue Jays

309

Twins 4 Blue Jays 5 Walk off wins are fun. I thought this was going to be a long game, when I saw the first two Twins homer off R.A. Dickey, but Dickey righted things....at least until the 6th...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707