Toronto Blue Jays Interviews

Interview with Blue Jays Pitching Coach Bruce Walton: Part One

11

Blue Jay pitching coach Bruce Walton was nice enough to come out into the cold to have breakfast and chat with me, Saturday morning. He was very friendly and we ended up talking for almost two...

Interview with Las Vegas 51's Manager Marty Brown: Part Three

29

The last part of my talk with Marty Brown. I'm always interested in how old school and new school mix in baseball. I thought Marty sounded like an old school baseball guy who understands the new...

Interview with Las Vegas 51's Manager Marty Brown: Part Two

5

Part two of my little chat with Marty Brown. As I mentioned yesterday, it would have been better to watch a couple of games before talking to him but that's life.    How is Adam Loewen, a favourite...

Interview with Las Vegas 51's Manager Marty Brown: Part One

10

When I was down in Vegas I was fortunate enough to be allowed to talk to 51's manager Marty Brown. The 51's don't play a lot of games in Vegas in August, as it is pretty hot, so there were a lot...

Questions and Answers With Fangraphs Marc Hulet

14

While I was down south Marc Hulet posted his Top 30 Jays prospect list on Fangraphs. I love prospect lists. One of my favourite things about being on this site is arguing with Hugo each year about...

Quick Interviews With Ricky Romero and Jesse Litsch

2

When the Jays were at the Y in Calgary, the players were there to play with the children, so there wasn't a lot of time to lob questions at them, but I did get in a couple with Ricky Romero and J...

Quick Interview with Manager John Farrell

35

I finally got to transcribing the short talk I had with manager John Farrell while the Jays were in Calgary. So much has changed in the week since we talked. I though about adding a question where...

Pat Hentgen Interview Part Five

11

This is the fifth and final part of our interview with Pat Hentgen. To see the other parts, click on the links: Part one, part two, part three and part four. Thanks again to Minor Leaguer for...

Pat Hentgen Interview: Part Four

7

We are up to the penultimate part of our interview with Pat Hentgen. If you missed the first three parts they are here: part one, part two and part three.  He makes an interesting point about...

Pat Hentgen Interview: Part Three

3

Part three of or talk with Pat Hentgen. Part one is here and part two is there.  What I hope comes across in the interview is how articulate and knowledgeable Pat is. There are two more parts that...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707