Jeff Baker signs, Ervin Santana's price drops

27

One more name to cross off your 'I wish the Jays would sign him' list: Jeff Baker gets $1.6MM in 2014, $2.1MM in 2015 on #Marlins deal. — Chris Cotillo (@ChrisCotillo) February 4, 2014 ...

MMMM: Blue Jays in Command Edition

129

According to ESPN's Buster Onley, the Blue Jays are holding "the commanding position in the free-agent pitching market".... and other links.

Jack Morris returning + Blue Jays links

26

Blue Jays fans can put an end to the speculations that Jerry Howarth will be looking for another new partner on the radio for 2014 as the long-time play-by-play announcer confirmed to Jays...

Friday Bluebird Links

10

Top Blue Jays prospects came and went this week, and now the annual Winter Tour has begun (they will be in Kingston today), there should be a bunch of interview-type articles that will pop up in...

Blue Jays Blogroll

32

One of the things that was lost when Bluebird Banter and SB Nation switched to this spiffy site design over a year ago was the blogroll section right on our front page, where we recognized the...

BREAKING: John Gibbons not fired!

35

Happy new year, Bluebird Banterers! Hopefully the winter holidays have been treating you well. I know that Tom Dakers has been enjoying his time in the Dominican Republic. There hasn't been a lot...

Merry Krampus Everyone! Saturday Dec 14 Links

13

It has been quite a busy and somewhat strange week. The best Jays pitcher retires as a Jay to the surprise of no one but the self centered Phillie media. Yankees are shocked that no one really...

I Link Therefore I Am Saturday Nov 30, 2013 Links

14

Fortunately there hasn't been much going on in Jays land or someone might wonder why the weekend links guy isn't doing his job (real job getting in the way.)

It's A Living Friday Nov 14, 2013 Links

4

Rumors and lies dominate the Toronto baseball scene which is pretty much in the back pages with the obits as Hockey and who/what Rob Ford likes to eat dominate the news. I promise only baseball...

Blue Jays and the GM Meetings: Tuesday Update

26

Another day of general manager meetings brings us a bunch more Blue Jays-related news. No actual transactions have taken place, but general manager Alex Anthopoulos did chat with the media, as Shi...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707