Toronto Blue Jays News

Blue Jays move Daniel Norris up to Buffalo

185

Daniel Norris tweeted this: On the move again. One step closer. I've been promoted to AAA Buffalo. A big gracias to God & all my supporters. #justkeeplivin — Daniel Norris (@DanielNorris18) A...

Jays sign George Kottaras

17

With A.J. Jimenez going ton the DL, the Bisons need a catcher and the Jays need someone that can be called up if someone is hurt. So they signed Canadian catcher George Kottaras. Kottaras has...

Lawrie leaves game with back tightness, MRI Wed.

8

Toronto Blue Jays' Brett Lawrie will have to get an MRI on his back on Wednesday after he left Tuesday's game against the Baltimore Orioles with back tightness. This was Lawrie's first game back...

Chad Jenkins up, Dan Johnson DL, Rogers claimed

4

Shi Davidi is reporting that Chad Jenkins has been called up for the series against the Astros, no word on who is coming off the roster to make room for him, but Dan Johnson didn't look healthy...

Rob Rasmussen optioned to the Bisons

41

The Blue Jays have chosen reliever Rob Rasmussen as the man to come off the 25-man roster to make room for the newest Jay, Danny Valencia. Rasmussen has been optioned to triple-A Buffalo, leaving...

Hendriks and Kratz Traded to KC for Danny Valencia

204

News is just breaking that pitcher Liam Hendriks and catcher Erik Kratz have both been traded to the Kansas City Royals. The trade was first reported by Shi Davidi and later followed up by Ken...

Reimold activated from DL, Rogers DFAed

78

The Blue Jays have activated Nolan Reimold from the DL. Nolan got in 12 at bats with the Jays, after being picked up off waivers and before being put on the DL. In those 12 at bats he had 4 hits,...

Deck McGuire sent to Athletics for cash

90

The Oakland Athletics announced that their club has sent money to the cash-strapped Blue Jays for the rights to McGuire and that the 25-year-old will be reporting to the triple-A Sacramento River...

Wednesday Bantering

48

Tiny bits of Blue Jays news this afternoon: Gibby has said that Edwin Encarnacion and Adam Lind will, likely, not be sent out on rehab assignments. The will, most likely, go straight into the...

OK, it is official, these are today's moves

57

The Blue Jays made it official. They have purchased the contracts of Esmil Rogers and Aaron Sanchez, adding them to the 40-man roster, as well as the active roster. In the case of Rogers, he's out...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707