Toronto Blue Jays Opinions

Know Your Enemy: Boston Red Sox

35

You all know the story, Red Sox finished 97-65, first in the AL East, a little worse than their Pythagorean record of 100-62. Then they went on the win the World Series. The cherry on the top of...

Know Your Enemy: Tampa Bay Rays

18

The Tampa Bay Rays were 92-71 last year, good for second place in the AL East, 17.5 games better than the Blue Jays. Their Pythagorean record was 87-76, 9.5 games better than the Jays. They scored...

Know your enemy: New York Yankees

41

In 2013 the Yankees were tied for 3rd in the Al East, with a 85-77 record, 11 games better than the Blue Jays. But their Pythagorean record was 79-83, just 2 games better than the Jays. Course,...

Looking at the Blue Jays 25-man roster

307

Let's take a look at what the opening 25 man roster is likely to look like, barring injuries or, please Alex, a trade or a free agent signing: Starting Pitchers: R.A. Dickey Mark Buehrle B...

What's the backup plan at second base?

351

John Gibbons went into spring training saying that second base was Ryan Goins' spot to lose. Of course, he never said what he'd have to do to lose the job. Right now Goins is hitting...

Poll Time: Who should be the Jays 5th starter?

242

With the convenient excuse back injury that J.A. Happ is going through, it looks like Ervin Santana will be the 4th starter after Alex signed him this weekend Drew Hutchison will be the 4th...

Blue Jays players tell club to sign Ervin Santana

45

A number of Blue Jays players, led by Jose Bautista, is openly suggesting that their club sign free agent pitcher Ervin Santana.

Ervin Santana is willing to sign a one-year deal

89

Ken Rosenthal tells us that Ervin Santana is willing to sign a one-year contract  and would like to sign it right now. And: Sources add: Santana wants to sign with a strong offensive club. Both #...

Who's up, Who's down: Starting pitchers

30

Taking a look how our starting pitchers, and our depth starters, did the first week of spring training games.

FanPost
64

ST Trade Targets: Hope Has Not Yet Been Vanquished

Spring Training is soon to begin, and as a baseball fan... You know what, I'll just save the pleasantries for later and get right into it. By my view, the Blue Jays have a less-than-optimal roster...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707