Toronto Blue Jays Rumors

Blue Jays 'in the mix' on Stephen Drew

54

So there is still a hope that the Blue Jays might be after Stephen Drew.  Jon Heyman, in a MLB.com video, tells us "Toronto is a team in the mix, I think" on Drew. I love the 'I think' qualifier on...

Forget Baseball, Let's Watch Grass Grow

12

Rumblings in Toronto today are focusing in on the possibility of the Toronto Argonauts being sold to either Larry Tanenbaum or the company he is the chairman of, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment....

Jays waiting for Santana's price to roll back

61

Ervin Santana's agents are demanding less and less after the Masahiro Tanaka and Matt Garza signings. Will the Blue Jays wait too long for the prices to drop and let some other team take Santana away?

More Masahiro Tanaka rumours!

51

Chris Cotillo, MLB Daily Dish's high school phenom, reported Monday night (after calculus homework, I assume) that an agent told him that the Toronto Blue Jays "are in for sure," when he was asked...

Jays have 'multiple discussions' with Tanaka

44

In Jon Heyman's post about Masahiro Tanaka meeting with several MLB teams, he had this: The Jays are among several others teams to have had multiple discussions with team Tanaka, but there was...

Jays are candidates to sign Santana or Jimenez

35

Our friend (I'm pretty sure he doesn't know who we are, but let's pretend we are tight), Ken Rosenthal, gives us some late night reasons to hope the Jays' off-season won't continue to be so boring. ...

Halladay gave it one last shot in October

40

According to a tweet sent out by TSN's Scott MacArthur Friday afternoon, Roy Halladay actually tried out for the Blue Jays in the October instructional league but his velocity was still down so he...

Blue Jays Rumor of the Day: Billy Butler

287

Jeff Blair gives us our morning rumor: Jays source tells me Royals-Jays have talked re. Billy Butler/prospects. Gibbons/Seitzer connection with KC makes sense. — Jeff Blair (@GloBlair) December...

Blue Jays Trade Brian Moran

7

Easy come easy go.

Dustin McGowan 'certain' to come to camp a starter

32

More rumors, more rumors: Seems certain now that the Jays will have Dustin McGowan in camp as a starter, not reliever. @Sportsnet — Jamie Campbell (@SportsnetJamie) December 11, 2013 Now...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707