Front Page

Get the most recent MLB scores Go To the SB Nation Scoreboard

Blue Jays to call up Aaron Sanchez and Ryan Goins

206

Shi Davidi tells us that the Blue Jays are going to call up both Aaron Sanchez and Ryan Goins today. No word on who is making the trip to Buffalo to make room for the pair. I don't understand...

An unscientific study of JaysTalk callers' sanity

6

"It's funny because it's true" -- Guy Spurrier

A Super Positive Recap!!!!11111111oneoneoneoneone

108

Red Sox 14 @ Blue Jays 1

GameThread

GameThread for Game 100: Red Sox @ Jays

Blue Jays DFA Sergio Santos, Rob Rasmussen up

179

I don't think it is a huge surprise but then, the timing seems strange. Just three days ago the Jays sent Chad Jenkins down to Buffalo. I thought at the time that Sergio Santos had been so...

Injury updates, scouting Cliff Lee, minor leagues

105

Lots of little bits of Blue Jays news this morning: Jim Salisbury, at CSNPhilly.com, tell us the Blue Jays, among others, scouted Cliff Lee at his last rehab start and will likely be watching his...

Bluebird Banter Mid-Season Prospect Review 11-20

36

We continue our review of our top 40 prospect list. 11.Roberto Osuna: is still recovering from Tommy John surgery last year. He's throwing now and has pitched 1 inning of rehab, in the Gulf Coast...

Blue Jays trade rumors: Chris Denorfia

60

Jon Morosi has this: Jays have interest in Padres outfielder Chris Denorfia, sources say. His numbers are down this year, but career .809 OPS vs. LHP. — Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) July 20, 2014 ...

Blue Jays bang out 15 hits and 9 runs

47

Rangers 6 Blue Jays 9 Early in the season, Mark Buehrle was pitching great and we were scoring for him. Then we went through a period when he was pitching good and we couldn't score. Finally, we...

Colby Lewis says dumbest unwritten rules thing yet

Colby Rasmus bunted against the shift and got a base hit. THE HORROR.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707