Front Page

Jays give up 7 runs in the 11th inning

210

Red Sox 11 Blue Jays 7 Wow that was the worst inning of baseball I've ever watched. Casey Janssen looked like the Casey Janssen we know and love, during his perfect 10th. Then came the awful...

GameThread

GameThread for Game 132: Red Sox @ Jays

Go Jays Go

Dalton Pompey and others headed to the AFL

23

Dalton Pompey, Jon Berti, and Dwight Smith Jr. are three of the Blue Jays prospects who will play in the Arizona Fall League this October and November.

MLB denies Rays' formal protest, Blue Jays win!

42

A win! A win! Major League Baseball and Joe Torre announced this afternoon that the Rays' protest from Saturday was denied meaning the Blue Jays will keep their win. The recap was written up nicely...

Reimold out, Pillar in

57

The Toronto Blue Jays have designated Nolan Reimold for assignment, and have called up Kevin Pillar from the triple-A Buffalo Bisons.

Well, there was a great comeback...Jays lose in 10

63

I would have liked that one.

GameThread
567

GameThread for Game 131: Red Sox @ Jays

Go Jays Go

Who needs to step up the most for the Blue Jays?

72

With the season almost one month from expiring on the Blue Jays, it's pretty much life support time for their playoff hopes. If the team is going to go on an epic run and make it interesting, it's...

Who will be the Blue Jays September Callups?

23

We are getting close to September callup time and, the way the team is playing, we might as well take our guesses at who will be called up. Let's take a look at the possibilities, starting with...

Jays drop finale to Rays in 10

115

In what was the theme of the series, the Jays made a costly defensive miscue and it ended up being the difference in this game as Jays fell 2-1 in 10. In the top of the 10, having already gone...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707