Front Page

Just a terrible game, Jay lose to Twins

Is there a rule that we have to leave Dickey in games until he puts the score out of reach? Or is it one of those unwritten rules?

GameThread

GameThread: Blue Jays @ Twins Double Header Game 1

It is a beautiful -1 C in Minneapolis this morning. Let's play two. Honestly, I think that temperatures below freezing should make for automatic postponement. Gibby is to be on SiriusXM radio MLB...

How to use FanPosts and FanShots

A quick how to guide for writing and posting your very own Fanpost or Fanshot.

Anthony Gose Is Coming Up...Or Is He?

Update: Shi Davidi has cleared thing up a bit for us. Gose can be called up only for the second game of the double header.It seems to be a fair bit of work to get Gose to Minnesota for just the one...

Oakland A's Claim Marcus Walden

The A's claimed Marcus Walden off waivers today. You know the story, the Jays were in such a rush to DFA Jeremy Jeffress that they couldn't wait until 10 days into the season, (really they just...

Today's game postponed, day/night double header to

The headline says it all. It's cold and snowing in Minneapolis today and they are cancelling today. Tomorrow they will play the scheduled game at 1:00 Eastern and then make up today's game a 7:00...

Game #15 Preview: Blue Jays @ Twins

After Tuesday's up-and-down roller coaster, the Blue Jays look to continue their winning ways in the great state of Minnesota with a double-header today. After last night's game was postponed,  R...

What to do if Adam Lind has to go on the DL?

This doesn't sound good: Lind compared the soreness to what he dealt with in 2011-12. Went on DL both years, hopes to avoid that this time but too early to say. — Gregor Chisholm (@gregorMLB) A...

Brett Lawrie gets 5 RBI, Jays beat Twins

Blue Jays 9 Twins 3 Why do I hate small ball? Gibby has Munenori Kawasaki try to bunt, in the first inning. Kawasaki stands on the plate and is called out. We go on to score 9 runs. Bunting in the...

Blue Jays @ Twins - Overflow GameThread

Blue Jays lead the Twins 5-2 going into the top of the 8th on a cold, cold night in Minneapolis. Starter Brandon Morrow had a not-so-good start, throwing a tonne of pitches early, but escaped...

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707