Toronto Blue Jays Analysis

The Season That Was: Aaron Loup

Aaron Loup was called up to the Blue Jays on July 12, 2012, from Double-A New Hampshire. We were a bit surprised, Loup really wasn't on our radar, though he had stepped it up a bunch, putting up a...

BBB Staff Free Agent Picks: Brian McCann

Bluebird Banter writers were asked who they would pick if they could choose one free agent for the Blue Jays to sign. It is Tom's turn.

BBB Staff Free Agent Picks: Scott Kazmir

Bluebird Banter writers were asked who they would pick if they could choose one free agent for the Blue Jays to sign. First up is Nick's choice.

A Role for Dustin McGowan

Dustin McGowan used to be more of idea than a pitcher but now he's healthy and under contract. So where does he fit?

The Season that Was: Emilio Bonifacio

Emilio Bonifacio was part of (a big part of, if you believe Shi Davidi and John Lott) the trade with the Marlins. I was really looking forward to watching him play. He had 30 steals, with just 3...

The Season that Was: Munenori Kawasaki

We picked up Munenori Kawasaki in the spring when we signed him as a minor league free agent. We were less than excited. We didn't know much about him, other than he hit a big .192/.257/.202 in 61...

Kevin Seitzer talks to the media

Gregor Chisholm has a transcript of the press conference call with Kevin Seitzer, up at North of the Border (sure, don't invite us to listen in, you would think a team that was as bad as they...

The Season That Was: Todd Redmond

Todd Redmond (I must have typed Richmond instead of Redmond 20 times this season) was one of several hundred players that the Jays picked up off waivers last year. We weren't very excited about...

Jose Bautista and The Little Things in Life

Jose Bautista's value as a slugger is undisputed but he quietly adds value elsewhere

The Season that Was: Rajai Davis

A look at the numbers for Rajai Davis' 2013 season.

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250