Fun

What question would you ask Alex Anthopoulos?

98

I'm tired of this off-season already. Last year, the off-season was fun. It was exciting. Things happened. The club had obvious holes and it went out to fill the holes. We didn't know that it...

Munenori Kawasaki wins GIBBY Award

12

One of the more enjoyable parts of 2013 Blue Jays baseball was the existence of Munenori Kawasaki. He joined the club right after a horrible start to the season and a scene of Jose Reyes crying on...

Poll: Should Jays acquire Papelbon?

60

hahahhahahha lol lololololol LOL Jonathan Papelbon is owed $13 million in the next two years and has a vesting option for $13 million in 2016. L O L No. New activity! Inspired by...

Bluebird Banter Hall of Fame Poll Results

+

We have the results of our Hall of Fame polls. We would vote 8 guys into the Hall. Of course, we had the advantage of not being limited to only being allowed to vote for 10. No chance the BBWAA...

Hall of Fame Poll: Larry Walker

2

Would you vote Larry Walker into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Alan Trammell

1

Would you vote Alan Trammell into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Frank Thomas

1

Would you vote Frank Thomas into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Sammy Sosa

2

Would you vote Sammy Sosa into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Lee Smith

+

Would you vote Lee Smith into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame Poll: Curt Schilling

7

Would you vote Curt Schilling into the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707