Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Jays Lose, Brandon Morrow Shaky

Blue Jays 4 Pirates 6 This was the first Blue Jays spring game this year only available on audio, so here's what you may have missed. What You Need To Know Brandon Morrow sounds like he made...

Blue Jays beat Phillies

Blue Jays 5 Phillies 3 The Jays end their 3 game losing streak. We are now 4-3. Happy Thoughts: The bullpen was great, 5 innings of scoreless pitching from: One inning each from Steve Delabar (1...

Blue Jays lose to Twins: Bad start for J.A. Happ

Blue Jays 2 Twins 12 That was less than fun. Oh well, might as well have a game like that in the spring. The Jays are 3-3 now this spring. Happy Thoughts (there aren't many): Edwin Encarnacion...

Jose Bautista homers, but Jays lose to Yankees

Yankees 8 Blue Jays 2 Jays are now 3-2 this spring. Happy thoughts: Jose Bautista homered in the first, it didn't seem like he made great contact, but he was strong enough to knock it out. E...

Hutchison and Getz Impress, Jays Lose First Game

Blue Jays 9 Orioles 7 What You Need To Know Drew Hutchison looked great on his road back from Tommy John surgery striking out four batters. He blew through the first inning throwing exclusively...

Jays win third straight spring game!

Jays stay undefeated for the spring.

Jose Bautista hits two doubles, Jays win again

Blue Jays 7 Phillies 5 Two games, two wins. Have to like that. Happy thoughts: Two doubles and a walk for Jose Bautista. He's hitting the ball hard right off the start. Moises Sierra hit a ball...

Blue Jays win the first spring game

Blue Jays 4 Phillies 3  (7 innings, and then the rain came) Quick recap: Happy thoughts: Jose Bautista homer in the first (massive shot to left) and walked in the third. via c...

I guess it is fitting we finish with loss

Jays lose their final game of the season.

Jays get 74th win with a 7-2 win over the Rays.

The Blue Jays have fully embraced the role of spoiler, beating the Tampa Bay Rays 7-2 behind a solid start by J.A. Happ. With the Rays loss and Rangers win, the two teams are now tied for the...

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250