Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Jays lose to Rays

Rays 4 Blue Jays 3 Happy Thoughts: Ricky Romero pitched 4 innings, allowed 2 hits, 2 walks, 3 strikeouts with 1 earned. Jerry Howarth said he was throwing 94. If it was his knees that were...

Jays best Tigers in extras

Blue Jays 3 Tigers 2 (10 innings) Happy Thoughts: The pitchers, again, did well (time for the pitchers are ahead of the hitters line). Todd Redmond wasn't great but both the runs against him came...

Jays lose to Astros 4-3

Blue Jays 3 Astros 4 Happy Thoughts: R.A. Dickey went 5 innings, allowed just 4 singles and a walk, with 4 strikeouts. He threw about 80 pitches, so pretty close to ready for the season. He...

Wilson Walks Off Twins, Jays Win 4-3

In a spring training game that was overshadowed by rumours surrounding free agent starting pitcher Ervin Santana, the Blue Jays beat the Twins 4-3 behind solid pitching from Drew Hutchison, Esmil...

Jays lose to Rays

Rays 6 Blue Jays 3 Jays drop to 4-5 on the spring. Happy thoughts: Mark Buehrle went 3 innings. He allowed 4 hits, a run and a walk, with 2 strikeouts. I'm hoping for a better start to the...

Jays Lose, Brandon Morrow Shaky

Blue Jays 4 Pirates 6 This was the first Blue Jays spring game this year only available on audio, so here's what you may have missed. What You Need To Know Brandon Morrow sounds like he made...

Blue Jays beat Phillies

Blue Jays 5 Phillies 3 The Jays end their 3 game losing streak. We are now 4-3. Happy Thoughts: The bullpen was great, 5 innings of scoreless pitching from: One inning each from Steve Delabar (1...

Blue Jays lose to Twins: Bad start for J.A. Happ

Blue Jays 2 Twins 12 That was less than fun. Oh well, might as well have a game like that in the spring. The Jays are 3-3 now this spring. Happy Thoughts (there aren't many): Edwin Encarnacion...

Jose Bautista homers, but Jays lose to Yankees

Yankees 8 Blue Jays 2 Jays are now 3-2 this spring. Happy thoughts: Jose Bautista homered in the first, it didn't seem like he made great contact, but he was strong enough to knock it out. E...

Hutchison and Getz Impress, Jays Lose First Game

Blue Jays 9 Orioles 7 What You Need To Know Drew Hutchison looked great on his road back from Tommy John surgery striking out four batters. He blew through the first inning throwing exclusively...

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707