Toronto Blue Jays Interviews

Pat Hentgen Interview: Part Two

Part two of our interview with Pat Hentgen. If you missed it, part one is here.  In the 'great timing' file, Roy Halladay mentioned Pat Hentgen in his 'exit interview' from the NLCS. Here is the...

Pat Hentgen Interview: Part One.

Thank to Minor Leaguer we able to get an interview with one of my favorite former Blue Jay pitchers, Pat Hentgen. Minor Leaguer got to meet Pat (and a few other former Jays) at the Cito...

Brian Butterfield Interview: Part 3

Here is the third and last part of our interview with Brian Butterfield. Part one is here and part two is here.  It was a really good experience, no only getting to talk to him but I also got...

Brian Butterfield Interview: Part 2.

I realized, too late, that I should have put up a bit of a bio for Brian Butterfield in the first part of the interview. Let's do it now.  Brian's dad, Jack Butterfield coached university baseball...

Brian Butterfield Interview: Part 1

I'm finally getting the interview with Brian Butterfield up. I think I've mentioned, I have found I'm not good at transcribing. So any errors you see just chalk up to my inability, not him. I was...

Interview with Jay's Minor Leaguer Frank Gailey

Here is the third interview we've been able to get through contact with agent Michael Bonanno of  Oak Sports Management (www.oaksportsmanagement.com). You can find the first two here, with Brad...

Interview with Jay's Minor Leaguer Brad McElroy

Here is the second of two interviews with Jay minor leagues players that we were able to get through contact with agent Michael Bonanno of Oak Sports Management (www.oaksportsmanagement.com). The...

Interview with Jay's Minor Leaguer Randy Schwartz

I was recently in contact with Michael Bonanno, a player agent with Oak Sports Management (www.oaksportsmanagement.com). We had the opportunity to interview two of his clients who are in the Jay's...

Interview with Jonathan Mayo

Jonathan Mayo is a senior writer for MLB.com. He joined Major League Baseball's official website in April 1999 and has covered every facet of the game. For several years, he hosted a variety of...

Casey Janssen Interview

It's finally here. After the jump, you will be able to read the Casey Janssen Interview, posted exclusively on Bluebird Banter! So what are you waiting for?! Read it! Some people felt like your...

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250