I Link Therefore I Am Saturday Nov 30, 2013 Links

14

Fortunately there hasn't been much going on in Jays land or someone might wonder why the weekend links guy isn't doing his job (real job getting in the way.)

It's A Living Friday Nov 14, 2013 Links

4

Rumors and lies dominate the Toronto baseball scene which is pretty much in the back pages with the obits as Hockey and who/what Rob Ford likes to eat dominate the news. I promise only baseball...

Blue Jays and the GM Meetings: Tuesday Update

26

Another day of general manager meetings brings us a bunch more Blue Jays-related news. No actual transactions have taken place, but general manager Alex Anthopoulos did chat with the media, as Shi...

Flu Friday Nov 8, 2013 Links

3

A brief pile of links for your reading amusement while sick with the flu.

I Link Therefore I am Sunday Nov 3, 2013 Links

9

A brief links post of stuff around the world of baseball and sport.

Today in Bluebird Banter History - October 12

+

Now that was an exciting game 1 of the NLCS with some old-fashioned Carlos Beltran magic. And these kids have to go back to the park at 4 pm to play game 2. It was certainly worth staying up late...

I Link Therefore I am Saturday Oct 12, 2013 Links

6

Various links from the post season and as the Jays try to figure out what to do after the horror show of 2013.

Monday Morning Media Mashup

18

There wasn't supposed to be any baseball played today, but because the Tampa Bay Rays and Texas Rangers have identical win-loss records after 162 games, they will need to play number 163 against...

No Tanks For the Errors Saturday Sept 28 Links

6

But I thought the Rays played the right way! They usually do (and have the luck demons on their side), but even the Rays are bound to have a bad night. R.A. Dickey's final start of the season was...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707