Toronto Blue Jays News

Report: Munenori Kawasaki is back!

106

According to the Blue Jays radio broadcasts'  "Third Man in the Booth" Mike Wilner, Toronto will be recalling infielder Munenori Kawasaki to the major leagues before Tuesday night's game against...

L.B. Dantzler and K.C. Hobson promoted

2

The Blue Jays like to be really secretive about everything it seems. After the end of the first half of the Midwest League (single-A) and Florida State League (advanced-A) seasons, the club...

Derrick Chung and Daniel Norris promoted

74

Not Derrick Norris and Daniel Chung, as I told people in a drunken stupor this weekend.

Sergio Santos activated

19

The Blue Jays have activated Sergio Santos off the DL,  and Darin Mastroianni is the unlucky one sent down to Buffalo,  though he'll likely stay around for a couple of days while the Jays decide if...

Wagner, Rasmus, Chambers, Hill, Tuiasosopo, RRS

76

Move tracker summary chart at the end of the article!

Aaron Sanchez promoted to Buffalo

119

Blue Jays top prospect Aaron Sanchez has been promoted to the triple-A Buffalo Bisons, according to Sportsnet's Shi Davidi. The first round pick from 2010 has been having a good season with...

Korecky sent down, Mastroianni coming up

139

Poor guy had a rough time of it today. Two infield singles, each one just barely safe. Then the walk to load the bases, and a double to clear them. Finally got out of the inning, giving up three...

Kevin Pillar to Buffalo, call Bobby Korecky up

1

I don't have a press release on this yet but The @BlueJays recall RHP BOBBY KORECKY and option OF KEVIN PILLAR to @BuffaloBisons (AAA). — Blue Jays-Official (@BlueJays) June 11, 2014 ...

Blue Jays Recall Korecky, Option Pillar

69

The Blue Jays added another arm to the roster this morning, recalling Bobby Korecky from the Buffalo Bisons and optioning outfielder Kevin Pillar back down. It's likely in preparation for the...

Jays sign Sean Reid-Foley

119

The Blue Jays have signed second round pick Sean Reid-Foley. He is getting slot money.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707