Toronto Blue Jays Rumors

Blue Jays Tried To Trade Sergio Santos To Rangers

30

Some news emerged a short time ago that the Blue Jays and Rangers agreed to a trade that would have sent relief pitcher Sergio Santos to the Texas Rangers, but another player involved failed a...

Monday Afternoon Winter Meetings Update

40

Beside signing free agent pitcher Roy Halladay to a ceremonial one-day contract, Blue Jays general manager Alex Anthopoulos is still staying the course in looking to acquire pitching through trades...

Is Toronto Willing To Outbid Seattle For Price?

94

Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports wrote an article recently about the trade market for the Tampa Bay Rays lefty David Price, noting that the Seattle Mariners seem to have the inside track. Price, a...

Rumor Time: Pirates interested in Adam Lind?

116

So it is rumor time again, Pirates need a first baseman, we have Adam Lind: Clubs that have talked to #Pirates believe James Loney emerging as their top choice at 1B. Heard they've also asked on...

Blue Jays "infatuated" with Brett Anderson

139

I wish she would have used a different word: Other teams believe #Athletics not done today or at leaat this week. #BlueJays remain "infatuated" with Brett Anderson, an ML exec says. — Susan...

Tuesday's Rumors Round Up

84

There are a number of rumors around the Jays, nothing that sounds like it is sure to happen, but let's run them down: The Jeff Samardzija stuff hasn't died down much. The last one I heard was the...

New Rogers CEO might "tighten" Blue Jays payroll

84

New Rogers CEO Guy Laurence may be pushing to cut the budget to the Blue Jays, and that money (either this coming season or seasons going forward) may be "very tight."

Jays discussed Matt Kemp?

32

Shi Davidi, as he so often does, gives us a little bit of news that I hadn't seen before: Yet during the winter meetings, the Los Angeles Dodgers discussed outfielder Matt Kemp with them,...

A trade proposal

46

Over at ESPN (subscription required), Jim Bowden suggested a 'move' (trade or free agent signing) for each team in the AL. Here is what he suggests for the Jays: The Move: Trade Brett Cecil, R...

Josh Johnson prefers Giants or Padres

17

Despite being a central part in the big Marlins deal that happened just a calendar year ago, the Blue Jays decided to decline offering starting pitcher Josh Johnson a qualifying offer at the end of...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707