Front Page

Morrow looks great, Jays beat Astros

Astros 3 Blue Jays 7 This was the most runs the Jays scored this year, and all it took was facing a pretty lousy starting pitcher. Lucas Harrell didn't impress, though his defense didn't help him...

GameThread #2 for Game 9

Jays are up, I wouldn't mind seeing more runs though.

GameThread

Game 9 GameThread: Astros @ Blue Jays

Neil Wagner recalled, Marcus Walden optioned

After notching two saves for the Buffalo Bisons to begin 2014 (and going 18-for-18 in save opportunities since 2013), right-hander Neil Wagner has been recalled to the Blue Jays before Thursday...

Jays recall Neil Wagner, Option Marcus Walden

Sometimes, ok, often, I don't understand the moves the Blue Jays make. They decide they have to get rid of Jeremy Jeffress. They want to get rid of him so badly that they do it too soon to be able...

Counterpoint: Replay Is Broken, Long Live Replay!

Never let a good crisis go to waste

Are Brandon Morrow's Days as a Strikeout King Over

Brandon Morrow used to be a dominant strikeout pitcher, but his K rate hasn't been close to the league leaders in three years.

More on last night's win

Astros 2 Blue Jays 5 Back to .500, I wonder how often I'll be saying that this season? Mark Buehrle got his second win of the season, but it wasn't pretty. He allowed 8 hits and a walk, in his...

Quick Recap: Jays beat Astros

Astros 2 Blue Jays 5 I'm just doing a quick recap for now, I'm busy with something else at the moment. We'll color it in later. The first time the Jays scored 5 runs this season Jose Bautista hit...

GameThread

Game 8 GameThread: Astros @ Blue Jays

There are little bits of Blue Jays news: They are switching starts for Dustin McGowan and R.A. Dickey. Dickey now starts Thursday, at Rogers Centre with a presumably closed dome. McGowan starts...

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250