Front Page

Marcus Stroman Appreciation Society

583

Another fun game. Blue Jays up 7-0.

Game #103 Preview: Blue Jays vs. Red Sox

67

The Blue Jays look to take 3 out of 4 from the Red Sox at 12:37pm this afternoon as Marcus Stroman goes up against Rubby De La Rosa. The Dominican right-hander has pitched well for Boston this year...

Aaron Sanchez was great! Jays beat Sox!

114

The MLB debut of top prospect Aaron Sanchez was a great success. He pitched two perfect innings out of the bullpen. Jose Bautista homered.

Sanchez Appreciation Society

437

Jays winning. Aaron looked very good.

GameThread

GameThread for Game 102: Red Sox @ Blue Jays

Go Jays Go.

Wednesday Bantering

48

Tiny bits of Blue Jays news this afternoon: Gibby has said that Edwin Encarnacion and Adam Lind will, likely, not be sent out on rehab assignments. The will, most likely, go straight into the...

Resources in the Bluebird Banter Library

17

On Monday, Sergio Santos was designated for assignment and placed on outright waivers and today, Ben Nicholson-Smith of Sportsnet reported that the reliever had been successfully outrighted to...

Blue Jays trade rumors: Pitching is top priority

43

With the Blue Jays seemingly being a team that currently has holes all over the field, Ken Rosenthal reiterated today that the front office is mainly focused on acquiring more arms ahead of next...

Do you approve of the job Anthopoulos is doing?

194

We did this back in May, when things were going well, though we had just lost 3 games in a row, but all-in-all, the team was playing good ball. Back then the results were 29% approve, 41% neutral,...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707