Front Page

Bring on the All-Star break

132

Blue Jays 0 Rays 3 Not much to say about that, David Price was good, the Jays batters weren't. We managed 5 hits against Price, 8 plus innings, most of them of the bloop variety. 2 of the hits...

GameThread
577

GameThread for Game 96: Jays @ Rays

One bad inning costs the Jays

86

Blue Jays 3 Rays 10 It is one of those baseball truisms that winning teams most often score more runs in 1 inning than the other team scores in the game. That's one of the reasons I hate playing...

GameThread
884

Saturday Game Thread

Go Jays Go

Game #95 Preview: Blue Jays @ Rays

80

Today's game gets underway from Tropicana Field as the Blue Jays and Rays play the second last game before the All-Star Break at 4:10 pm. The Blue Jays will be facing the Rays' third-best today in J...

Jays beat Rays 8-5 and will avoid Price Saturday

123

Blue Jays 8 @ Rays 5

Jays @ Rays - GameThread #2

300

Dustin McGowan coughed up a three-run home run to Sean Rodriguez in the bottom of the 7th and we have a brand new ballgame. Blue Jays 5, Rays 5. Mark Buehrle will not win game #11. The game has...

GameThread
941

GameThread for Game 94: Blue Jays @ Rays

Go Jays Go

Friday Bantering: Lind, Cabrera

105

The Blue Jays are trying to re-spin the Adam Lind MRI story. Shi Davidi tells us that the Jays had decided to do an MRI on Lind's foot before/without his mom's input. I never understand why teams...

Do we want Joakim Soria?

72

The Jays would like bullpen help, no surprise there and Jon Morosi tells us this: Angels, Blue Jays, Tigers have been in contact with Rangers regarding reliever Joakim Soria, sources tell @...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707