Front Page

Links Linked Under Protest Weekend Links

4

After a two week absence due to the poster/linker's sleep deprivation and work issues, here is a weekend links post for your reading pleasure including some news about pitch framing (and umpiring)...

UPDATED: Blue Jays call up Santos, option Drabek

35

Blue Jays select the contract of Sergio Santos and option Kyle Drabek

MUST WATCH: Ryan Goins' sensational play

11

Tonight the Buffalo Bisons demolished the Pawtucket Red Sox 15-2, combining an impressive show of offense and a pretty good start from Kendall Graveman. But what really stood out was a sensational...

Jays beat Rays 5-4 in 10! (Under Protest)

110

It certainly wasn't the prettiest of wins, but the Blue Jays got the job done on Saturday afternoon against Tampa Bay to even the series. At least hopefully, as the game was played under protest...

GameThread
490

GameThread for Game 129: Rays @ Jays

Game #129 Preview: Blue Jays vs. Rays

22

The Blue Jays try to get something started this afternoon at 1:07 pm from the Rogers Centre as time is slowly starting to tick down on their playoff chances. Is the season over? Is it not over? I...

Rays sting Jays

22

Rays 8 @ Blue Jays 0

GameThread
374

GameThread for Game 128: Rays @ Jays

Go Jays Go

Around The Nest Question Thread

2

This week's episode: "Let's get Rowdy Tellez!"

Game #128 Preview: Blue Jays vs. Rays

21

The Blue Jays return home for a weekend series with the Tampa Bay Rays beginning this evening at 7:07 pm. This nine-game homestand against the Rays, Red Sox, and Yankees is essentially the set of...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707