Toronto Blue Jays History

Today In Blue Jay History: Jays Trade Corey Koskie

On January 6, 2006 the Blue Jays traded Corey Koskie to the Brewers for Brian Wolfe. J.P. Ricciardi signed Koskie to a fairly big free agent contract the year before. 3 years for $17 million....

2012: Blue Jays Season In Review

When the San Francisco Giants won the World Series at the end of October, I began to think about writing an article detailing some of the highlights and (mostly) lowlights from the year that was...

Today in Blue Jay History: A Bad Trade

Today is the anniversary of one of the poorer trades in Blue Jay history.

Today In Blue Jay History

On December 9, 1982 the Blue Jays made one of the best trades in team history. We sent reliever Dale Murray and minor leaguer Tom Dodd to the Yankees for outfielder Dave Collins, starter Mike...

Today In Bluebird Banter History

Bluebird Banter is 7 years old. It is going to be forever until we can drink.

Julio Mosquera's Big Day

Rookie catcher Julio Mosquera has a four-hit game as the Blue Jays win over the Tigers. He would end up having just seven in his career.

Reissued Numbers

As a break from postseason player movements, Minor Leaguer takes a look at uniform numbers that have been assigned to multiple Blue Jays players within a single season.

Gallery

Getting To Know The Blue Jays

The Blue Jays are now the talk of the town here in Toronto, and the team may be gaining many new fans. What should they know about our azure-tinged corvidae?

Today In Bluebird Banter History

Today in Jays history we made trades for Rajai Davis and Marco Scutaro, which a week ago would have sounded like bigger trades than they do now.

November 12 In Bluebird Banter History

Bluebird Banter takes a time machine ride back in time through the archives to see what was posted on this blog one, two, three, and four years ago.

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250