Fun

Video

How to make Rogers' new British CEO love baseball

By showing him the game in his native language.

Toronto artist redesigns Blue Jays logo

Toronto-based artist Steve Preisman, along with friends Jason Yurichuk, and Patrick Lo, present a redesigned version of the Blue Jays logo on Preisman's website. Preisman's logo features a...

Farewell, Mike McCoy

This is news that will sadden many Blue Jays fans: Mike McCoy is now a member of the Boston Red Sox family, after signing a minor-league contract with them, according to Matt Eddy of Baseball...

Tell us about meeting a Blue Jay?

So that was some strange ending to last night's game, it is hard to believe that two teams that make it to the World Series could make so many mistakes. It does make me feel that the Jays might not...

Other Household Items the Red Sox Could Cheat With

After the news broke on Tuesday that Jon Lester may have been doctoring the ball with some vaseline during game one of the World Series, I started to wonder if the Red Sox don't just go through...

Look what I got!

So something totally self-indulgent (since there is nothing about the Jays I want to talk about) I won an auction for a Marcus Stroman game worn Fisher Cats jersey. They also sent a team signed...

5 Reasons For Blue Jays Fans To Like The Cardinals

On Wednesday the World Series will get underway and most Blue Jays fans will actually have a horse in the race this time and it will be the St. Louis Cardinals. I'm here to tell you why. 1. Birds...

How did you first become a fan of the Blue Jays?

Give us your story.

UPDATED: Class Act Allegedly Made Racist Remarks

Can I just use this animated GIF of a Red Sox bro as my post? Yes? OK!

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250