Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Walk-off Homer by Edwin Encarnacion

544

Brewers 4 Blue Jays 7 Walk-off win. This game deserves a longer recap, we'll revisit it later. The good news is that Edwin Encarnacion hit a game winning home run in the bottom of the 9th. 2-on,...

Great start from Drew Hutchison

87

Blue Jays win on Canada Day. Drew Hutchison had a great start. Jose Bautista and Colby Rasmus homered.

Good start from Mark Buehrle wasted

90

White Sox 4 Blue Jays 0 I've rarely been so happy to see a month end. Here's to a better July! Yet again, a very good start from one of our starters is wasted by a lack of offense. Mark Buehrle...

One bad pitch, Jays lose to White Sox

188

White Sox 4 Blue Jays 3 A great start by Marcus Stroman ruined by one pitch from Dustin McGowan. Stroman was amazing for 6.2 innings. Until that point he had allowed 1 hit and 1 walk, with 6...

R.A. Dickey gives up 4 home runs

164

White Sox 5 Blue Jays 4 It seems like we leave R.A. Dickey out there 2 or 3 batters too long every start. I wish Gibby would start being a little more proactive about getting him out of there when...

Great start for J.A. Happ, Jays beat White Sox

157

White Sox 0 Blue Jays 7 So who had Happ throwing 124 pitches tonight? A great start for Happ, I thought Gibby left him in too long, up by 6 there is no reason to push him that far. But still a...

One bad inning costs us, Jays lose to Yankees

69

Yankees 5 Blue Jays 3 One bad inning cost us. So no sweep. Drew Hutchison threw 5 good innings, unfortunately he was out there for 6 innings. His bad inning was the 4th. He gave up a walk to K...

Walkoff win!!

203

Yankees 6 Blue Jays 7 I love walkoff wins. It shouldn't have been that close. But in the bottom of the 9th, Jose Reyes lead off with a double, Melky Cabrera put down a bunt, to move Reyes to...

Offense, defense and pitching, Jays beat Yankees

63

Yankees 3 Blue Jays 8 I forgot to say, in the first draft of this, that I want to thank my son, Dylan, for jumping in to do the Game Recaps on the weekend, when no one was available to do it. It's...

It was eight-nothing.

227

The Blue Jays won 14-9 in Cincinnati, overcoming an early 8-0 lead by the Reds.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707