Baseballs are Jays Seeking Missiles Sept 27 Links

36

Another loss and another Jays injured. All in a days work for our struggling and limping 2013 jays. Thankfully there are only 3 more games to play before the 2013 season ends mercifully as there...

Sportsnet debuts a pie graph!

53

I am a fan of graphs (you can call me a GraphsFan) because when they are used properly, they can convey information efficiently and effectively. But they can be useless--and worst, misleading--when...

Tuesday Bantering: Links

20

Down to the final 6 games. If we can beat the Orioles, once or twice, we can knock them out of the playoffs. We don't have much to cheer about, we might as well enjoy that. Anyway just some random...

The Rage of Kawasaki Sunday September Links

11

You think Mune's all fun and games being the resident goof? Nope. The man wants to win. I'm starting to like this guy more.

Pitching Is Magic Friday Sept 20, 2013 Links

3

The 2nd last weekend of the season. In Boston. I thought this would have been a sort of meaningless series with one team already clinching a playoff spot while the other tries to think about next...

Monday Morning Media Mashup

206

Oh hey, no preamble today. Blue Jays Related More to baseball than just the result - Sportsnet.caMike Wilner wrote a nice story about how his old friend caught a Jose Reyes homer and was able to...

Always the Spoiler Never the Spoiled Sunday Links

10

Yesterday the Jays played the role of spoiler with a come from behind win against the Orioles. On the plus side, no bullpen blow up and Casey pitched a little better than he has in a while and...

Moises Loises Ball, Jays Fall Saturday Links

59

There are times I enjoy watching Moises play and there is yesterday when all I could do was facepalm when Moises let a looper drop and hop over his head. Tank Nation is loving the four game losing...

Monday Morning Media Mashup

62

Despite completing a sweep of the lowly Minnesota Twins this weekend, the Toronto Blue Jays found themselves eliminated from the division race that they were supposed to have won when John...

Passed Out in the 4th Inning Saturday Links

12

A byproduct of a full day of work and a full stomach, passing out face down on a laptop keyboard on the couch is not the most comfortable position to sleep. Fortunately, my keyboard is also drool...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707