Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Recaps

Kevin Pillar hits like a star; Gose goes off - Blue Jays Farm Report - May 13th

May 13th, 2012 Missed a couple days there but I picked a great day to start these up again. There were big performances throughout the system including a perfect day at the plate for Kevin Pillar...

Marcus Knechts with Crouse on a Big Night - Blue Jays Farm Report - May 8

May 8th, 2012 Dunedin 16 - Fort Myers 4 Marcus Knecht did his best impression of Josh Hamilton by going 4 for 5 with 2 HRs and 5 RBI. Despite coming up a little short of Hamilton's magic, the game...

Andrew Burns stays hot in Lansing; Sierra sparks Las Vegas - Blue Jays Farm Report - May 7th

Las Vegas 7 - Salt Lake 6 Adeiny Hechavarria had another good night at the plate going 2 for 4 with a walk but was outshone by Moises Sierra who went 3 for 4 with a home run but only managed to...

David Cooper Can Hit AAAA Pitching - Blue Jays Farm Report - May 6th

May 6th, 2012 Las Vegas 8 - Salt Lake 0 David Cooper hit two home runs and added a double for three RBIs for the 51s as they routed Salt Lake 8-0. His three home runs in two games came against...

Hech continues his hot start - Blue Jays Farm Report May 5th

Would you look at me now? I'm front page news.. err.. my Farm Reports are now going to be front page news. Hope you all enjoy them. Las Vegas 4 - Salt Lake 2 In Vegas, the 51s met an old friend, B...

Minor League Recap: Games of April 28

Our minor league teams were 2-2 on the day, wins for Vegas and Dunedin Las Vegas 51's (8-15) Beat Tacoma Rainiers 15-5. Joel Carreno: 6.1, 7 hits, 4 earned, 1 walk, 5 k, win. 6.64, 2-2. Bill Murphy:...

Minor League Recap: Here come D'Arnaud, Marisnick

A look at the best prospects in the Jays' farm system, highlighted by Travis d'Arnaud and Jake Marisnick. Both homered and had multiple hits.

Minor League Recap for April 24: Good Starts for Aaron Sanchez, Asher Wojciechowski and Chad Jenkins.

Our minor league teams were 2-2 yesterday. Lansing Lugnuts (14-5) Lost to Peoria Chiefs 6-2 Aaron Sanchez: 3.0, 1 hit, 3 walks, 7 k. 0.00. Justin Nicolino: 3.0, 5 hits, 2 k. 0.00. Brandon Berl:...

Minor League Recap: Games of April 23

Only 3 games, New Hampshire gets the day off. Las Vegas 51's (6-13) Lost to Colorado Springs Sky Sox 14-2 Joel Carreno: 6 innings, 12 hits, 8 earned, 1 walk, 3 k, loss. 7.07. Maybe the Jays were...

The 2010 Amateur Draft: The Prospects that Got Away

After years of focusing on college players, the Toronto Blue Jays draft efforts began focusing on higher-ceiling prep players in the last four years and put an emphasis on high school players in 2010. As a result a number of interesting names went unsigned due to college commitments and budget limitations. With many of the players now sophomores in college, we're taking a look at how they're performing.

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250