Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Recaps

The Pitching Prospects Put On a Show

59

Blue Jays fans have little to cheer for these days but there were a number of top performances by pitching prospect on August 20th, 2012. So they can all take comfort in that.

Vancouver Canadians Recap

7

Everett Aqua Sox 0 Vancouver Canadians 5I had a good time at the Vancouver game tonight, likely a better time that most had watching the Jays lose. Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium is a...

Minor League Recap for Games of August 5

+

Our minor league system went 5-2 with a rain out yesterday. Las Vegas 51's lost 6-4 to Albuquerque Isotopes. Vegas is 5.5 games back. There are a whole bunch of new names on the team. Bobby...

Sweet 17! Roberto Osuna Stellar In Vancouver Canadians Debut - Minor League Recap

19

Blue Jays prospect Roberto Osuna had a stellar debut with the Vancouver Canadians Saturday night against the Everett AquaSox. The 17-year old right hander struck out 13 of the 19 batters he faced....

Minor League Recap for July 25

5

Our minor league teams went 4-2 yesterday. Vegas lost 12-1 to Fresno Tim Redding: 5.0, 7 hits, 7 earned, 2 walks, 4 k, 1 HR, loss. 0-5, 8.22. Bobby Korecky: 3.0, 6 hits, 5 earned, 1 walk, 2 k, 2...

Blue Jay Minor League Recap: Games of July 24

8

Our minor league teams went 2-3 yesterday. Las Vegas 51's beat Fresno Grizzlies 4-3. They are 60-43 David Cooper didn't play, I'm guessing there is a minor injury of some sort. Scott Richmond:...

Minor League Recap, Games of July 18: Travis Snider Hits 2 Home Runs

23

I'm not calling it the Travis Snider watch anymore, because I think the team has made it clear that he isn't coming up before September, if at all. Vegas 51's Beat Fresno 11-6 Shawn Hill: 5.0, 9...

Minor League Recap for Games of July 15: Two Triples for Gustavo Pierre

10

Our minor league teams went 3-2 yesterday. Bluefield was rained out and the GCL and DSL teams had no games. Las Vegas 51's (52-42) lost 12-5 to the Sacramento Bees Scott Richmond: 1.1...

Travis Snider Watch

12

With Rajai Davis in an 0 for 23 slump, with 2 walks and 5 strikeouts over that time, the Travis Snider watch is intensifying. Travis went 2 for 4, with a home run and a strikeout in the 51's 7-1...

Blue Jay Minor League Recap Games of July 7

5

New Hampshire Fisher Cats (35-51) lost 6-5 to New Britain Deck McGuire: 6.0 6 hits 2 earned, 1 walk, 10 k, 1 HR. 4-9, 6.01 ERA. Nice start, hope it is the beginning of good things. Matt Daly:...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707