Toronto Blue Jays News

Wagner, Rasmus, Chambers, Hill, Tuiasosopo, RRS

76

Move tracker summary chart at the end of the article!

Aaron Sanchez promoted to Buffalo

119

Blue Jays top prospect Aaron Sanchez has been promoted to the triple-A Buffalo Bisons, according to Sportsnet's Shi Davidi. The first round pick from 2010 has been having a good season with...

Korecky sent down, Mastroianni coming up

139

Poor guy had a rough time of it today. Two infield singles, each one just barely safe. Then the walk to load the bases, and a double to clear them. Finally got out of the inning, giving up three...

Kevin Pillar to Buffalo, call Bobby Korecky up

1

I don't have a press release on this yet but The @BlueJays recall RHP BOBBY KORECKY and option OF KEVIN PILLAR to @BuffaloBisons (AAA). — Blue Jays-Official (@BlueJays) June 11, 2014 ...

Blue Jays Recall Korecky, Option Pillar

69

The Blue Jays added another arm to the roster this morning, recalling Bobby Korecky from the Buffalo Bisons and optioning outfielder Kevin Pillar back down. It's likely in preparation for the...

Jays sign Sean Reid-Foley

119

The Blue Jays have signed second round pick Sean Reid-Foley. He is getting slot money.

Blue Jays sign 5th round pick Lane Thomas

61

The Blue Jays announced that they have made their third signing from this year's draft Lane Thomas, our 5th round pick. He's a center fielder out of Bearden High School in Tennessee. The...

Monday Bird Bites: Rasmus & Santos to begin rehab

38

The Minnesota Twins are in town tonight to begin a three-game series against the Blue Jays. It will be interesting to see the turnout of Monday and Tuesday's games to see how being in first place,...

Jays 10th round pick: Jordan Romano RHP Canadian

33

I'm going to put the last four day two picks in this one post, updating each time. Our 10th round pick, and our first Canadian (born in Markham Ontario), is Jordan Romano, a right-handed relief...

Blue Jays Draft LHP Grayson Huffman In 6th Round

17

With their sixth round pick in the 2014 MLB Draft, the Blue Jays have selected LHP Grayson Huffman out of Grayson County College in Texas. As far I can tell this was Huffman's first year in JUCO a...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707