Toronto Blue Jays Opinions

A year in, what do we think of John Gibbons?

A year ago today, the Blue Jays had the press conference introducing John Gibbons as manager and I talked about his first stint with the Jays. One of the things I said was 'he doesn't bunt much'....

George Kottaras Could Be Worth A Look

The Blue Jays should take a look at Canadian catcher George Kottaras.

Blue Jays offseason: 5 most pivotal players

Late add....give us your own choices for the 5, copy and paste the following into a comment, and give us your choices: Must keep -- Should keep -- Neutral -- Should trade -- Must get rid of -- ...

Bautista trade speculations

A post in which I make you hate me. [Ed. note: we already do]

Who would you pick as our top five prospects?

Still fighting the cold that never ends, but at least most of my voice is back, but, on the downside, it's morphed into something more like a flu. Aches and pains everywhere and head is foggy...

Will the Jays Give Josh Johnson a Qualifying Offer

The deadline for the decision to give Josh Johnson a qualifying option, or not, is November 4, two days away. So let's have a poll, 'will the Jays give Josh Johnson a qualifying offer?'. Not should...

Hit me baby one last time.. 40-man, the hitters

As we are at the official start of the off-season for all of baseball, this is the last part in the review of the 40-man roster: the hitters. Most of the Blue Jays decisions for hitters were...

Closure

John Farrell and the Boston Red Sox are the 2013 World Series Champions, and I think I'm OK with that. I'm happy for the Red Sox players, especially a comeback story like John Lackey's. And of...

The Dyson File...Analysis in a Vacuum

A Look at Sam Dyson's Days as a Blue Jays: from Best Stuff in the System to Assignment in Six Months...

We've got a lovely bunch of marginal pitchers

Looking at the 25man roster crunch for pitcher in 2014

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707