Toronto Blue Jays Opinions

Community Projection: Jose Bautista

16

For the second straight season, Jose Bautista's season was shortened by injury. I really would like the Jays to start giving him a couple of days w week at DH. He's 33, not really old, but he as...

Community Projection: Mark Buehrle

24

Mark Buehrle had a pretty strange 2013 season. After giving up 7 runs in the third inning of the game on May 6 against the Rays he had a 7.03 ERA and we pretty much thought he was done, time to...

Community Projections: R.A. Dickey

42

I think it is safe to say that R.A. Dickey didn't have the season we were hoping he'd give us. Part of it was the back and neck soreness, he fought through in the early part of the season. He may...

Community Projections: Edwin Encarnacion

29

Give us your best guess on Edwin Encarnacion's 2014 season.

Sunday Open Thread

172

I wish the Jays would help us out, make some news, give us a halfway interesting rumor. Something. But no, they are continuing the most boring off-season ever. It is getting so bad that I'm looking...

Do 'one size fits all' philosophies work?

7

John Lott, in the National Post, wrote about our new hitting coach Kevin Seitzer and Ryan Goins. Seitzer seems to think Goins will be a productive hitter, with a few little changes to his swing...

Who would be on your ballot?

19

Everybody is writing about the Hall of Fame, with the announcement coming later today. We had our own votes, the results are here: I'm guessing that Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas will...

I want a real second baseman

25

I'm sure you've all seen this FanGraphs post from Jeff Sullivan about the worst position on a contending team, but if you haven't, go read it. First, thank you Jeff for calling the Blue Jays a...

Is Alex running out of time?

54

Richard Griffin figures that Alex  Anthopoulos time with the Jay's might come to an end without a winning season this year. His story is here. Richard also tells us that other GMs have figured...

The Jays must have a better plan at second base

47

Every now and then there is a line in a story that make you say 'you've got to be kidding me'. A couple of days ago (this was to go up the other day but the network was down), our pal Shi Davidi...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707