Top FanPosts

FanPost
15

Casey Janssen's step forward and the future of Brett Cecil, Pt. 2

In Part 1 two weeks ago, I looked at how Casey Janssen emerged into an effective high leverage reliever over the past two seasons, after having previously being more of a serviceable middle...

FanPost
141

Commenter Awards

I was inspired by this idea over at McCovey Chronicles (and a few other sites do it too as I've learned from my lurking) and I thought it would be fun to do here too. The basic idea is to nominate...

FanPost
34

Casey Janssen's step forward and the future of Brett Cecil, Pt. 1

My original goal is this post was to combine two thoughts that have been rattling around my brain for a while and that I thought were ultimately linked together. However, once I fleshed both out,...

FanPost
22

The Backwards Hall of Fame Balloting: A Crowdsourcing Experiment

My first FanPost here, so bear with me. You and I, at this time of year, likely have something in common. We read about the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, and about all the names on that ballot....

FanPost
11

Blue Jays All Time Worst Lineups (WAR/UBR/UZR)

In round one we discussed the greatest overall, base running and defending lineups based on Fangraphs WAR, UBR and UZR. To keep us eager Blue Jay fans grounded we are now going to look at the...

FanPost
9

Blue Jays All Time Lineups (WAR/UBR/UZR)

Bored. Waiting for the season to start. What to do? Answer: Create three greatest season lineups based on Fangraphs WAR, UBR and UZR. First lineup is the GOAT lineup - best single season WAR by...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707