Front Page

Numbers & Observations from 19-inning game

30

There was a point--around the 15th or 16th inning, if I recall--where I became tempted to reach over a few seats to my right to pick up a handful of what looked like garlic fries that had been...

Poll Time

48

Are figured we could have a poll on what was the most amazing performance from yesterday? The contenders: 6 shutout innings from Chad Jenkins. The guy has what would have been a quality start...

Game #120 Preview: Blue Jays @ Mariners

162

The boys in blue kick off a tough little eight-game road trip tonight at 10:00 pm Eastern, as they face off against fellow wild card chasers in the Seattle Mariners. The M's haven't scored a ton of...

View from the other side

13

We start a series with the Seattle Mariners tonight, a home game at Safeco Field. Well, when you are there it feels like a home fame. The Mariners are 62-55, 3rd in the AL West. They have the same...

Blue Jays send Ryan Goins to Buffalo

337

The Blue Jays need to make room for Adam Lind, and I'd imagine for a reliever, before tomorrow's game against the Seattle Mariners, so they have sent Ryan Goins down to the Buffalo Bisons. Since...

Jays win in the 19th!

357

Tigers Blue Jays That one started badly. Mark Buehrle has been terrible lately. He wasn't helped by particularly bad error error by Jose Reyes. We could have been out of that first inning without...

Sunday GameThread 3

431

I hope we don't need this.

Sunday GameThread 2