Front Page

Tuesday GameThread #2

459

Baseball is fun tonight.

GameThread

GameThread for Game 101

Happy Birthday Dave Stieb & Cliff Johnson

6

Dave Stieb turns 57 today. Stieb is our franchise leader in wins, innings pitched, strikeouts, games started, complete games, and many other pitching categories. No one will ever come close to him...

OK, it is official, these are today's moves

57

The Blue Jays made it official. They have purchased the contracts of Esmil Rogers and Aaron Sanchez, adding them to the 40-man roster, as well as the active roster. In the case of Rogers, he's out...

The Last Decade In Jays Top Prospect Promotions

38

With the news that top prospect Aaron Sanchez is on his way to Toronto today, it seems like a good time to take a look back at how promoting the top organizational prospect has worked out in recent...

Are the Jays interested in Alex Rios?

190

We have just a bit more than a week of this stuff still ahead of us. Jon Heyman gives us our latest rumor. In an interesting twist, the Blue Jays are showing interest in their former player Alex...

Today in Blue Jays history: Shea Hillenbrand trade

14

A memorable Blue Jays moment happened 8 years ago today.

Blue Jays to call up Aaron Sanchez and Ryan Goins

206

Shi Davidi tells us that the Blue Jays are going to call up both Aaron Sanchez and Ryan Goins today. No word on who is making the trip to Buffalo to make room for the pair. I don't understand...

An unscientific study of JaysTalk callers' sanity

6

"It's funny because it's true" -- Guy Spurrier

A Super Positive Recap!!!!11111111oneoneoneoneone

108

Red Sox 14 @ Blue Jays 1

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707