Front Page

Game #8 Preview: Blue Jays vs. Astros

American League West punching bag Houston Astros visit Toronto this week for a three game series, with the 'Stros playing some surprisingly good baseball so far this season. After taking two out of...

Union approved Jays plan to 'borrow' from players

Ken Rosenthal tells us that the plan to ask players for money to pay for Ervin Santana had gone as far as asking the Players Union for permission and getting that approval. "Everyone had signed...

One week in, what do we think about the Blue Jays?

One week and 7 games in, what do we think about the Jays? We are 3-4 (one game better than last year's 2-5.  We've won the games where the pitching was very good, lost the game when the pitching...

It's Already Time To Challenge Instant Replay

Last summer when Bud Selig and his friends announced the expanded replay system, most baseball fans celebrated the fact that the league finally took a step towards utilizing the tools at their...

6 MLB managers on the hot seat

It's way too early to tell who will be good and who will struggle, but according to Las Vegas, a few managers are on a pretty short leash this season.

A Frustrating Loss

Yankees 6 Blue Jays 4 Rarely has an umpire's strike zone frustrated me more. Everything low was a strike, if CC threw it. It was hard to take, I almost walked away from the game in the middle...

GameThread 2 for Game 7

Jays need to come back in the 9th. Can use this thread to talk about the Jays Up Close look at Alex Anthopoulos.

GameThread

Game 7 GameThread: Yankees @ Blue Jays

Opening Weekend Links April 6, 2014

Dickey Trumps Yanks and other Jays news.

Great start for R.A. Dickey, Jays beat Yankees

Yankees 0 Blue Jays 4 I loved that game. R.A. Dickey was great. If he could pitch like that every start....oh well, just enjoy this, it was great. 6.2 shutout innings, 5 hits, 1 walk and 6...

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250