Toronto Blue Jays Analysis

The Season that Was: Jose Bautista

A look at Jose Bautista's 2013 season.

The Season That Was: Mark Buehrle

When we got Mark Buehrle in that big trade with the Marlins, Mark wasn't the one we were excited about. We were getting Jose Reyes (yay), Josh Johnson (yay), even Emilio Bonifacio was interesting,...

The Season That Was: R.A. Dickey

We take a look at R.A. Dickey's numbers, from a less than wonderful 2013 season.

The Season that Was: Edwin Encarnacion

A look at Edwin Encarnacion's 2013 numbers.

Blue Jays batters in September

A quick look at how the Blue Jay batters did in the final month of the season.

The Blue Jays Still Can't Beat The Yankees

Before every season of Blue Jays baseball begins, the importance of beating division rivals is repeated ad nauseam when looking at the upcoming year. This year the team's record against the...

Who's Up, Who's Down On the Blue Jays: Batters

The Blue Jays were 6-7 over this period. We won a series in Arizona and swept the Twins, but then came home and get swept by the Angels and lost the series to Baltimore. Batters  ...

Mark Buehrle and Baseball's Minor Mysteries

Even the most predictable man in baseball can be full of surprises.

Thursday Bantering: Alex Anthopoulos

Alex Anthopoulos talked to Greg Brady and Jim Lang on Sportsnet 560 this morning. Here's some of what he talked about: On the Romero call up: He said they weren't sure they were going to call...

Blue Jay hitters in August

August was our worst offensive month of the season, which with all the injuries, shouldn't surprise us. We hit .248/.322/.367 for the month and averaged 3.79 runs a game. Here is how our batters...

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250