Toronto Blue Jays Analysis

Blue Jays ZiPS Projections

19

Fangraphs has post the ZiPS projections for the Blue Jays. They figure our top batters to be: Jose Bautista: 4.0 WAR Brett Lawrie: 3.3 WAR Edwin Encarnacion: 3.2 WAR Jose Reyes: 3.1 WAR Colby...

The Not-So-Secret Weapon of Sergio Santos

17

Sergio Santos was unbelievable when he pitched in 2013. What can we expect in 2014?

How Did John Gibbons Manage His Bullpen in 2013?

6

When John Gibbons was hired to be the manager of the 2013 Blue Jays he was advertised as a savvy bullpen handler. How did he do on that front last season?

Ubaldo Jimenez vs. Ervin Santana: The Debate Rages

46

The Blue Jays have been linked to Ubaldo Jimenez and Ervin Santana, which pitcher would be a better choice for the club?

Esmil Rogers Needs To Feature His Sinker

6

When Esmil Rogers first arrived as a starter in 2013 there was a lot of buzz about his new sinker. If he wants to be successful in 2014 he'll need to go back to relying on that pitch.

Josh Thole's No Good Very Bad Season

34

Josh Thole was a complete and utter train wreck in 2013. What, exactly, went wrong?

Did Dioner Navarro's 2013 Mean Something?

51

The Blue Jays don't need Dioner Navarro to recreate his 2013 production to justify his contract, but they need him to show flashes of what made him so effective as a Cub.

A Scouting Report on Dioner Navarro

68

Al Yellon provides us with a report on our new catcher.

Dioner Arencibia (or is it J.P. Navarro?)

66

More on the events of the day. YAY NEWS. We are going to milk this for days, you know

What to do with J.P. Arencibia?

78

With the Dioner Navarro signing, what to do with JP?

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707