Toronto Blue Jays Birthdays

Happy Birthday John McDonald

4

Our favorite backup shortstop slash utility player slash good guy John McDonald turns 36 today. Mac has set a career high for home runs with 6 this year. Kind of makes you wonder how many he would...

Happy Birthday Russ Adams and Scott Richmond

4

Scott Richmond turns 31 today. Richmond is a favorite of mine, the cross between the story of how he came to the Jays, pitching in the majors within a year of pitching for the Edmonton Cracker-Cats...

A New Member to the Bluebird Banter World.

39

Saturday morning a new little Blue Jay fan came into to the world and Hugo's family grew by one. A boy. Sebastian Hugo Ugo Fruchter. Baby is perfect. Mom is doing good. And Hugo is thrilled....

Happy Birthday Scott Rolen

7

A favorite former Jay for a lot of us, Scott Rolen turns 35 today. Scott's had a pretty terrific 14 season MLB career. He's hit .284/.370/.498 with 283 home runs, 19 of which he hit in his season...

Happy Birthday Dirk Hayhurst

2

Pitcher/author Dirk Hayhurst turns 29 today.

Happy Birthday Aaron Hill

1

Our slugging second baseman turns 28 today. In his 5 year career he has hit .285/.337/.434 with 64 home runs (more than half came last year) and 296 RBI. He's profiled in a piece by Richard...

Happy Birthday Tomo Ohka

1

Hugo's favorite former Jay Tomo Ohka, he likes him much more than Doc,  turns 34 today (see I can say that cause I know Hugo is away for the weekend and by the he looks at the site again this will...

Happy Birthday Damaso Garcia and a couple of links.

6

Damaso Garcia turns 55 today. He played second base for the Jays from 1980 to 1986 he stole 194 bases for us and is number 28 on our Top 50 Jay's list. His health hasn't been good since his...

Happy Birthday Travis Snider

17

Travis Snider's birthday.

Happy Birthday Shawn Marcum

+

Shaun Marcum (how many different ways of spelling of Shawn are there in the MLB?) turns 28 today. Shawn has been a favorite of mine, I always liked those guys that give up less than a hit an...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707