Fun

Give us your League Division Series predictions

Prediction time. Tell us who will win the NLDS and ALDS

FanPost

Vote for the 1917 All-Star team

Tom: I really think this is a cool project, go vote. 1916 All-Star Series:National League Takes Two of Three! The Voting For The 1917 All-Star Series Is Open!h...

The Great 2013 Bluebird Banter Haiku Contest

It is time we do our annual Bluebird Banter Haiku Contest (well, I'm not sure it is annual, but we have done it a few times before).  The rules are: come up to with a haiku about the 2013 Blue...

Why 4 pm starts are so good

Warning: mailed-in Saturday afternoon post.

Fan Scouting: Tom Tango wants your help

Scout the Blue Jays.

Bud Black and unusual defensive moves

Tuesday night the Padres moved players around defensively 36 times. Ok maybe not that much, but multiple players played multiple positions yet Ronny Cedeno played an entire game at short stop.

Blue Jays Xpress Ruined This Season (or Did It?)

While watching Blue Jays Xpress (not a bad show actually) last night, something struck me. The Blue Jays have been absolutely horrible since the show debuted on Sportsnet 360 after the game against...

Video Time: New Hampshire tests new ways to lose

Video of a walk off wild pitch, during an intention walk by the Blue Jays Double-A team and Daniel Norris saving himself from being beaned with a line drive.

Space Jays 2: The Wrath of Zaun

The wonderfully talented Cashew Mirman has recently published his newest Blue Jays video: "Space Jays 2: The Wrath of Zaun". Check it out below and look for a Sportsnet Graph! Of course, be...

George Kottaras and Friends

George Kottaras is the Three True Outcome king. I made a team of George Kottaras wannabes.

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250