Toronto Blue Jays Game Recaps

Jays Sweep Red Sox

135

Blue Jays 7 Red Sox 2 Gotta love a sweep in Boston. It seems like years since we've swept them. Last time #Bluejays swept #Redsox in a 3-game series at Fenway was all the way back in....2012....

Edwin Encarnacion hits 2 home runs again!

199

Blue Jays 6  Red Sox  4 Yet again, closer than it needed be.  I really think it is time to cut ties with Esmil Rogers. He comes into the game with a 5 run lead and then gives up 3 hits, while...

Edwin Encarnacion hits 2 homers, Jays beat Red Sox

219

Blue Jays 7  Red Sox 4 This might be my favorite play of the season: We got a nice start out of J.A. Happ again. It would have looked a lot better if Gibby would have pulled him after 5...

Jays beat Rangers

53

Blue Jays 4 Rangers 2 Once again, that was far closer than it should have been. We should have won big, we just couldn't get the big hit at the right moment.  We had 8 hits and 8 walks and just...

That was FUN!

163

Blue Jays 2 Rangers 0 Now that was fun. Drew Hutchison was absolutely amazing. He allowed just 3 hits (one hit glanced off his own glove, to lead off the bottom of the ninth, just to worry me) a...

Edwin hits 2 home runs, Jays beat Indians

92

Indians 2 Blue Jays 4 I didn't expect to enjoy a J.A. Happ start, but he was pretty good. He was helped by some very nice defense, Anthony Gose is so smooth in center field. I'd be willing to put...

That wasn't fun: Jays lose to Indians

74

Indians 15  Blue Jays 4 Everything was bad about that game: Pitching: Dustin McGowan had three really good starts in a row but this one was terrible. 9 hits, 2 walks,  4 earned with just 3...

Janssen we missed you so much, Jays beat Indians

99

Indians 4   Blue Jays 5 Well, that was closer than it needed to be.  Once again, our offense was great. It took a couple of innings to catch on to what Justin Masterson was throwing, but, once...

Bautista and Lawrie homer, Jays beat Angels

66

The Blue Jays still haven't been swept this season!

Jays lose another awful game.

53

Watching this game was a fundamentally terrible experience.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707