Back To School Friday Sept 6, 2013 Links

36

School's back and the Jays are playing irrelevant games in Sept. Some things haven't changed have they? It's been a tough time getting to September for your Toronto Blue Jays. Oh well. The Jays...

Love and Marriage and No Hitters Links

28

Hola. I'm finally enjoying a labour free Labour (take that US spelling) Day and have time to write a links post. Too bad it includes recaps of yesterday's ugly game. To be blunt the series was...

A Friday Links Post? Unpossible. Aug 30 Links

67

The Weekend Links Post guy returns from a one week absence. Surprisingly it had nothing to do with the awful weekend in Houston where one could have lost faith in the Jays forever, but the lousy...

Thursday BBB Links: Besting Kuroda Edition

24

Today's links include an absurd call for the Jays to acquire Justin Morneau, Jacoby Ellsbury's market value and an object that spins really, really, really fast.

Monday Morning Media Mashup

72

A weekly collection of curated Blue Jays and baseball-related readings and opinions.

Thursday BBB Links: Hat Tip to Ichiro Edition

27

Today's links include ramblings on the Jays lack of "winning culture", the most devastating pitches in baseball and the best uses for butter.

Tuesday BBB Links:Rest For the Wicked Edition

45

Today's links include Toronto's partnership with Buffalo, a double dose of Jeff Sullivan and the end of the universe.

Monday Morning Media Mashup

111

Please accept my apologies for the lateness of this week's MMMM, as well as my inclusion of an entire section on A-Rod. I think you can at least forgive me for one of the sins? Just quickly, I...

It's a BOY! Sunday Aug 18, 2013 Links

15

The Voodoo Curse that haunts the Jays in Tampa took the night off as it was the Jays turn to play the game the "right way"TM by beating the Rays 6-2. The curse maybe back today, but here's hoping...

Jays feast on Red Sox LOBster Show-Dare Links

86

Not a good day for offenses at the 'Dome, but especially the Red Sox.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707