Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Recaps

Travis Snider Watch

12

With Rajai Davis in an 0 for 23 slump, with 2 walks and 5 strikeouts over that time, the Travis Snider watch is intensifying. Travis went 2 for 4, with a home run and a strikeout in the 51's 7-1...

Blue Jay Minor League Recap Games of July 7

5

New Hampshire Fisher Cats (35-51) lost 6-5 to New Britain Deck McGuire: 6.0 6 hits 2 earned, 1 walk, 10 k, 1 HR. 4-9, 6.01 ERA. Nice start, hope it is the beginning of good things. Matt Daly:...

Jamie Moyer Watch

24

Jamie Moyer had his second start for the 51's, last night. It didn't go all that well, the 51's lost 7-3 to Reno. Moyer went 6.0, giving up 10 hits, 7 earned, 2 walks, 3 k, 1 home run. He threw...

Jamie Moyer Watch

60

I think that's the saddest headline I've ever had. That's where this season has taken us, we are interested in how Jamie Moyer pitched. Things have gotten so bad that Jamie Moyer could be an...

#TeamSnider Alert Level: Amber - Minor League Recap - June 21st, 2012

81

Sorry I haven't been able to do these for a while but I'll try to do them more often as there's so much to see with the short-season rookie leagues started up. Tucson 7 - Las Vegas 5 Recently...

#FreeThames Watch, Day 1 Coverage - Blue Jays Minor League Recap - May 30th, 2012

19

Recap of the Blue Jays minor league affiliates for May 30th, 2012. Las Vegas hitters remain hot with two good performances from recently demoted big leaguers, Lind and Thames.

Berti's Has Himself a Game; Pillar Tries to Keep Up - Blue Jays Minor League Recap - May 28th, 2012

50

Prospect report for the Blue Jays for the 28th of May, 2012. Berti and Pillar have great nights at the plate and Hechavarria and Gose remain hot in Vegas.

Vladdy, d'Arnaud Go Deep; Hernandez Spins a Gem - Blue Jays Minor League Recap - May 27th, 2012

4

How's the Jays prospects doing on the farm? Vladdy and d'Arnaud went deep as the affiliates went 3-1 with a strong pitching performance from Jesse Hernandez.

d'Arnaud hits 3 homers in 2 days; Nolin pitches a gem - Blue Jays Minor League Recap - May 18-19

+

How did the Blue Jays' minor league affiliates do on Friday and Saturday (18th,19th)? Take a look and find out.

With AA away, Syndergaard and DeSclafani came to play - Blue Jays Minor League Recap - May 17th 2012

12

The Blue Jays' minor league affiliates were in action including two standout performances from Lansing pitchers as GM AA watches live.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707