Toronto Blue Jays News

Blue Jays 3rd Rd. pick: Nick Wells

19

The Blue Jays third round pick, number 83 in the 2014 MLB draft is Nick Wells, a left-handed pitcher from Battlefield high school in Virginia. He's a big guy, 6'5", throws low 90's. Baseball...

Blue Jays sign Luis Ayala to minor league deal

20

MLB Trade Rumors tells us that the Jays have signed veteran reliever Luis Ayala to a minor league deal. Ayala is 36, he's played in the majors 9 seasons, starting his career with the Montreal...

Blue Jays Draft RHP Sean Reid-Foley 49th Overall

33

After picking Jeff Hoffman 9th and Max Pentecost 11th, the Blue Jays selected right-handed pitcher Sean Reid-Foley 49th overall in the second round of the 2014 MLB Draft. The slot value for this...

Blue Jays Draft Catcher Max Pentecost 11th Overall

19

With the 11th overall pick in the 2014 draft, the Blue Jays selected catcher Max Pentecost out of Kennesaw State University.

Blue Jays Draft RHP Jeff Hoffman 9th Overall

35

With the 9th overall pick of the 2014 draft, the Blue Jays selected RHP Jeff Hoffman out of ECU.

Edwin Encarnacion "day-to-day' with a tight back

18

Please get well quick Edwin.

Blue Jays call up Chad Jenkins

36

Chad Jenkins is the one called up, by the Blue Jays, to take the place of Liam Hendriks. Chad, as you know, has been up and down a bunch this is his 4th call up this season. We should have a...

Encarnacion Named Blue Jays Player of the Month

64

First baseman Edwin Encarnacion has taken home Blue Jays Player of the Month honours for his record-breaking May.

Blue Jays Option Liam Hendriks to Buffalo

120

Just as I was about to walk away from the computer and, you know, do something with my Sunday that doesn't include sitting at the computer, the Jays make a roster move. Liam Hendriks is headed...

Korecky placed on optional waivers

4

On Saturday morning, Bluebird Banter received confirmation from a source that reliever Bobby Korecky has indeed been placed on optional waivers and is expected to clear and be returned to the...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707