Toronto Blue Jays Opinions

MiLB's Blue Jays Organizational All-Stars

19

MiLB.com have posted their Blue Jays Organizational All-Stars. Let's take a look: Catcher: Derrick Chung Derrick played in Vancouver, 71 games, hitting .287/.341/.336 with 0 home runs and 21 RBI....

2013 Blue Jays Most Memorable Games: Tom's Picks

16

We are going to do a round of having each of us pick out our three most memorable games from this past season. Since I'm going first, I'm picking the low hanging fruit. Opening Day This is a...

Tuesday Afternoon Winter Meeting Open Thread

110

Mark Trumbo and Brett Anderson trades seem imminent. Not much for excitement for Blue Jays fans but here is a open thread to discuss the moves of the day. Here is a bit of news: Granderson said...

Do we need an old guy to be clubhouse leader?

167

Ben Nicholson-Smith tells us that the Blue Jays are one of a handful of teams looking at Jamey Carroll. Carroll will be 40 in February and last had a decent season, with the bat, in 2011. I so...

A year in, what do we think of John Gibbons?

73

A year ago today, the Blue Jays had the press conference introducing John Gibbons as manager and I talked about his first stint with the Jays. One of the things I said was 'he doesn't bunt much'....

George Kottaras Could Be Worth A Look

24

The Blue Jays should take a look at Canadian catcher George Kottaras.

Blue Jays offseason: 5 most pivotal players

46

Late add....give us your own choices for the 5, copy and paste the following into a comment, and give us your choices: Must keep -- Should keep -- Neutral -- Should trade -- Must get rid of -- ...

Bautista trade speculations

30

A post in which I make you hate me. [Ed. note: we already do]

Who would you pick as our top five prospects?

104

Still fighting the cold that never ends, but at least most of my voice is back, but, on the downside, it's morphed into something more like a flu. Aches and pains everywhere and head is foggy...

Will the Jays Give Josh Johnson a Qualifying Offer

67

The deadline for the decision to give Josh Johnson a qualifying option, or not, is November 4, two days away. So let's have a poll, 'will the Jays give Josh Johnson a qualifying offer?'. Not should...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707