Toronto Blue Jays Opinions

More on the Mottola firing

Alex Anthopoulos talked on Prime Time Sports yesterday. As always, Alex is a master of speaking a lot but managing not to tell us very much. It is a handy skill to have, you keep the number of...

Options under AA are almost mandatory

Decision time, who stays? who goes?... it's all optional....and some will not get presents..

Most Pleasant Surprise of the Blue Jays Season?

Our Pitcher of the Year votewas the closest one we've had so far. Casey Janssen won with 46% of the vote. Mark Buehrle had 22%, Brett Cecil 12%, R.A. Dickey 9%, Aaron Loup 6%, Steve Delabar 4% and...

Colby, superstar?

What should the Blue Jays do with Colby Rasmus.

Poll Time: Blue Jays Pitcher of the Year

We vote on the top Blue Jay pitcher of 2013.

Bluebird Banter Position Player of the Year

We run a Blue Jays 'Player of the Year' vote.

Who was the Jays biggest disappointment?

Over at Sportsnet.ca, Mike Wilner has polled Blue Jay players, coaches and front office folks to pick out some Blue Jay of the Year awards (click on the links for part one and part two), which...

Palace intrigue at One Blue Jays Way? Maybe not.

On Thursday morning, we linked to a Bob Elliott article in the Toronto Sun about scout Tom Burns leaving the Blue Jays for the Padres. The article was highlighted, in part, because there was...

Could we ask the pitchers to throw ground balls?

The Blue Jays are down to 3 healthy outfielders, and one of them is about to go on the Paternity list. Two guys in the outfield is less than optimal. What can be done?

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707