Front Page

Around The Nest Blue Jays Minor League Podcast

We're still working out the kinks, and the embedded player doesn't work. Head to this website to listen.

How to get to Rogers Centre this weekend

Let me get this out of the way: I am a big fan of public transportation and of the Toronto Transit Commission. I think that, at least from what I can see as a frequent customer, the TTC has...

Players were willing to finance signings?

Ken Rosenthal kicked the ant hill that is the Jays writers and bloggers by telling us that Jays players considered deferring their own contracts to raise enough money to allow the team to sign E...

Game #5 Home Opener Preview: Blue Jays vs. Yankees

The big day is finally here as the Blue Jays open their home campaign tonight against the New York Yankees. A great pitching matchup sees Dustin McGowan making his first start since 2011 against M...

Around The Nest: Blue Jays Minor League Questions

We here at Bluebird Banter are excited to announce a brand new weekly feature on the site dedicated to the Blue Jays' minor league clubs. Starting today, you would be able to to come to w...

Baseball is hard: Jays lose 7-2

Home opener tomorrow!

Halladay to throw first pitch at Jays Home Opener

Former Blue Jays pitcher Roy Halladay will be returning to Rogers Centre in Toronto to throw the ceremonial first pitch in the Blue Jays' 2014 Home Opener against the Yankees on Friday, April 4.

Game 4 GameThread 2

Jays down 4-2

GameThread

Game 4 GameThread: Jays @ Rays

Two wins in a row....did we ever win two in a row last April? Tonight we gets Brandon Morrow's first start of the season. Last April wasn't a happy for him. Chris Archer starts for the Rays. He...

The Case of Colby Rasmus and the High Heat

It has been alleged that Mr. Rasmus cannot handle the high fastball, but does the evidence support that claim?

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250