Front Page

Blue Jays claim Brad Mills off waivers

114

Ken Rosenthal tells us: #BlueJays claim LHP Brad Mills. — Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) July 17, 2014 I'd guess it is to fill out the Bisons' starting rotation. I think the Blue Jays...

Aaron Sanchez moved to the Bisons' bullpen?

60

Jeff Blair tweeted this: As I mentioned on Sportsnet Connected on Wednesday, Aaron Sanchez has been moved to Bisons bullpen. Could be here within 10 days as reliever — Jeff Blair (@SNJeffBlair)...

Only One Blue Jay Cracks Law's Top 50 Prospects

4

After two Blue Jays cracked both the Baseball America and Baseball Prospectus Top 50 prospect lists last week, Keith Law has toned down the excitement a bit. Only lefty Daniel Norris made his list...

Bluebird Banter Mid-Season Prospect Review 6-10

75

Continuing our review of how the players on our Top 40 prospect list are doing this season. Again, it isn't a re-doing of the list, just a look at how the players are doing. 6. Mitch Nay: Nay has...

Bluebird Banter Mid-Season Prospect Review 1-5

172

A look at how the players on our top prospect list are doing this season.

Casey Janssen Has Hitters Hacking

30

Casey Janssen has always been a crafty one, but in 2014 he's fooling hitters differently than he has in the past.

All-Star Game Open Thread

406

Watching the game? Want to chat about it? Here is the place.

Tuesday Bantering: links

19

Sorry, been a busy day here, and it's not about to get less busy, so here's a open thread to discuss anything you'd like to discuss and here are some links to help start a discussion: Jays' Sergio...

Open Thread for the Home Run Derby

411

The Home Run Derby is tonight, starting at 8:00 Eastern. I'll admit to not caring about at it. I can watch for 10 minutes, then I get tired of 'back, back, back, back' and start looking for...

Welcome Back, Brett Wallace!

85

The Blue Jays re-acquired former top prospect Brett Wallace from the Orioles for cash in a minor league deal after the Orioles promoted Christian Walker.

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707