Front Page

Jays Beat Royals 7-3, Remain Undefeated In May

88

Winning is fun, but it makes for less exciting recaps. Mark Buehrle had the most Buehrlesque start ever, pitching to a line of 6.2IP, 7H, 3R (2 earned), 2BB, 4K, and Aaron Loup got the 2.1 inning...

The Blue Jays in April: Starting Pitchers

26

We turn the page on the calendar, I hope our pitchers can turn the page too. It was kind of a month in two acts. First act ended about April 22, we beat the Orioles 9-3, pushing our record to...

5 Blue Jays on John Sickels Top 150 Prospect List

25

Over at Minor League Ball, John Sickels has listed his Top 150 Prospect for 2014. There are 5 Blue Jays on the list: 29) Aaron Sanchez, RHP, Toronto Blue Jays, Grade A- 45) Marcus Stroman, RHP,...

Sierra, Diaz out. Gose, Tolleson in

109

In the not a surprise column, the Blue Jays have DFAed Moises Sierra. In more of a surprise, at least to me, they sent Jonathan Diaz to Buffalo. Up comes Anthony Gose and Steve Tolleson. Gose...

At least it wasn't the bullpen this time

196

Blue Jays 2  Royals 4 That wasn't as frustrating as yesterday, but it wasn't fun. The good news? X-rays were negative on Melky Cabrera's shin. One of the few times that the word negative is...

Melky Cabrera leaves game after being hit by pitch

5

Melky Cabrera was hit by pitch just below the knee, in the top of the 6th inning and left the game. It really didn't sound good. Melky is hitting .342 this spring, we really can't afford to lose...

GameThread

Game 27 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Royals

Game 2 of the series with the Royals. I'd say it has to be better than last night's game, but the Gods hate when I do that and work hard to prove me wrong. We have a battle of the young...

Brett Lawrie day-to-day

28

Barry Davis had this: Lawrie tells me his back is a little stiff. Says it's nothing serious and he's day to day. #bluejays — Barry Davis (@SNBarryDavis) April 30, 2014 Well, we knew he...

Game #27 Preview: Blue Jays @ Royals

13

Quite a pitching matchup in Kansas City tonight with Drew Hutchison going up against the incredible Yordano Ventura. The right-handed Dominican has burst onto the scene this year blowing people...

Poll time: Marcus Stroman or Dustin McGowan?

119

The Blue Jays have an interesting choice to make, the next time through the rotation either Marcus Stroman or Dustin McGowan will start. Stroman had a great start for Buffalo. Jeff Moore at...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707