Front Page

Get the most recent MLB scores Go To the SB Nation Scoreboard

Is the Dickey Effect a thing?

For maybe the first time, we've got evidence that R.A. Dickey might help the pitchers who follow him. And not just in the same game!

Blue Jays want YOU to do analytics

Good news, baseball geeks: the Toronto Blue Jays are hiring a baseball operations analyst as well as an analytics intern! For the analyst position, they are looking for someone to create, test,...

The R.A. Dickey Effect – 2013 Edition | Community – FanGraphs Baseball

Fangraphs looks at the effect R.A. Dickey's knuckleball has on the pitchers that follow him.

The Season That Was: Darren Oliver

After a terrific 2012 season, putting up a 2.06 ERA, we spent a good part of the off-season waiting for Darren Oliver to decide should I stay or should I go? After a fair bit of schmoozing by...

Experimenting With Outfield Fences

The offseason is slow sometimes so here is a *fun* little thought experiment.

Noah's Free Agent Pick: Scott Feldman

The Blue Jays need pitchers and Scott Feldman is a pitcher so I guess that makes him a match.

Toronto Making Push For Jeff Samardzija (UPDATED)

There's rumblings that the Blue Jays are trying to work out a deal to get Jeff Samardzija in a trade with the Cubs. The rumour was first mentioned by Chicago writer Bruce Levine and posted on...

A year in, what do we think of John Gibbons?

A year ago today, the Blue Jays had the press conference introducing John Gibbons as manager and I talked about his first stint with the Jays. One of the things I said was 'he doesn't bunt much'....

George Kottaras Could Be Worth A Look

The Blue Jays should take a look at Canadian catcher George Kottaras.

Video

How to make Rogers' new British CEO love baseball

By showing him the game in his native language.

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250