Front Page

Blue Jays sign Mike Zagurski

5

The minor moves keep coming, the Jays have signed Mike Zagurski to a minor league deal. Zagurski is a left-handed pitcher who opted out of his minor league deal with the Indians last week.  He is...

Keith Law Releases Second Mock Draft

35

Keith Law released his second mock draft this morning in anticipation of the first-year player draft beginning on June 5th. He has California high schooler LHP Brady Aiken going first to the...

Jays Win Battle Of Zeno's Paradox, Beat Rays 10-5

766

Sorry folks, no standard Gerse recap.  Tom's occupied, so until he gets back here's a placeholder.  Talk about the Jays game, the Dodgers game, Ancient Greece, Yu Gi Oh, and anything else you see...

GameThread

Game 52 GameThread: Rays @ Jays

Go Jays Go

Game #52 Preview: Blue Jays vs. Rays

131

Division rival Tampa Bay comes into the Rogers Centre tonight to kick off a three-game series with the Blue Jays. The Rays win streak of four games is impressive, but not quite as good as the six...

Blue Jays acquire P.J. Walters and Melky Mesa

83

The Blue Jays have traded cash to get pitcher P.J. Walters and outfielder Melky Mesa from the Royals. Walters, you might remember, was a Blue Jay for a little bit in 2011, pitching 1 inning in 1...

View from the other side

61

After our back-to-back sweeps of the Red Sox and A's, we host the Rays who are coming off a sweep of their very own, over the Red Sox and have a 4 game win streak going. The win streak has leaped...

FanPost
471

Divisional Rivals Game Thread: Mon May 26th 2014

The same BBB rules apply as the main Blue Jays game threads, except gifs and photos are welcome here. Unfortunately yesterday our division pretty much held their own. The Orioles beat the I...

Calgary meet up

25

Self indulgent post time. I've mentioned this in the game thread, but if anyone in the Calgary area would like to meet up for tomorrow's game and, perhaps, a beer or two, I'm (and at least a...

Great start from J.A. Happ, Jays sweep A's

271

A's 1 Blue Jays 3 A sweep. Statement games are fun. Sweeping the team that had the best record in baseball is a good feeling.  J.A. Happ had a great start. I really haven't been a fan, but if he...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707