Front Page

Victoria Day Weekend 2014 Links

13

It's been a nice 3 game stretch for the Jays as they give the battered Rangers a hard time. The only good thing for Texas was the smooth kid who played the hidden ball trick on some ladies.

Bisons Lose, AA Speaks About Stroman Plan

41

The Bisons lost again on Saturday continuing what has become an extended rough patch for the team. Lehigh Valley took the opening game of the series 2-1 as the Buffalo bats stayed cold. Liam...

Jays beat Rangers

53

Blue Jays 4 Rangers 2 Once again, that was far closer than it should have been. We should have won big, we just couldn't get the big hit at the right moment.  We had 8 hits and 8 walks and just...

Battle of the Bat

Two fans wrestle over the rights to Edwin Encarnacion's bat after it went flying into the stands.

This young Rangers fan is smoooooth

This young Rangers fans is quite the gentleman ... even if he switched the ball.

GameThread

Game 44 GameThread: Jays @ Rangers

Yesterday's game was great, but I hope we score a few more runs tonight. Mark Buehrle (7-1, 2.04) goes up against the Rangers and someone named Robbie Ross, Jr. Ross is 1-4 with a 5.04 ERA in 8...

Dioner Navarro in, Neil Wagner out

24

In the less interesting of the two roster transactions of the day, the Blue Jays announced that catcher Dioner Navarro has been re-activated after missing the minimum three games to tend to a...

Ricardo Nanita lent to the Mexican League

5

The Tigers of Quintana Roo (Los Tigres de Quintana Roo) of the unaffiliated triple-A Mexican League (Liga Mexicana de Béisbol) received a loan of one Ricardo Nanita from the Toronto Blue Jays (Los...

Game #44 Preview: Blue Jays @ Rangers

43

After Drew Hutchison outdueled Yu Darvish last night, Mark Buehrle tries to do the same against Robbie Ross. Ross is a 24-year-old left-hander who was drafted in the second round of the 2008 draft...

Buffalo Bisons Recap: Drabek hit hard

3

The Braves finished the series sweep of the Bisons tonight in dominant fashion. The final was 9-3 but the game was closer than that. It’s clear the recent call ups have left the lineup in shambles,...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707