Front Page

Best Starting Pitcher in Blue Jays History?

I have the worst flu, doing anything that takes any thinking will not be happening today. So I figured it was time for another poll. Paul Molitor won the Best DH poll with 68% of the vote. Dave...

Athletics Nation Turns 10 Years Old

The site that started a sports media revolution is now a decade old. Come celebrate with a video featuring Mr. Billy Beane.

A Role for Dustin McGowan

Dustin McGowan used to be more of idea than a pitcher but now he's healthy and under contract. So where does he fit?

Blue Jays Outright Juan Perez

Great moments in almost news, the Blue Jays have outrighted Juan Perez to Buffalo, taking him off their 40-man rosters. The roster sits at 38 now. Perez will get a spring training invite. Andy...

Learning from Our Mistakes

While the Jays trade with the Marlins now looks very bad in retrospect, how bad did it look at the time? Still pretty bad.

Where will Ubaldo Jimenez sign?

Ubaldo Jimenez turned his Cleveland stay around with a fantastic second half. But is that going to be enough for teams to give up a draft pick?

The Season that Was: Emilio Bonifacio

Emilio Bonifacio was part of (a big part of, if you believe Shi Davidi and John Lott) the trade with the Marlins. I was really looking forward to watching him play. He had 30 steals, with just 3...

No Qualifying Offers To Be Made By The Blue Jays

The first question of the Blue Jays' offseason has been answered as the team announced it will not make any qualifying offers before the deadline today. Most notably, Josh Johnson will become a...

No Q.O. For Josh Johnson

Quick post from my phone,  someone will give more info,  but the Blue Jays didn't give a Qualifying Offer to Josh Johnson. I am surprised.

Free Agent Catchers: Who might the Jays want?

While we are waiting to hear if the Jays are going to make a qualifying offer to Josh Johnson, when you know they will wait for the 5:00 Eastern deadline (or, as likely, wait until I am away from...

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250