Best Jay Polls

Weekly Poll

3

Doc won the Starting Pitcher Poll easily. There were some votes for Dave Stieb and a few for Clemens. I thought Jimmy Key and Pat Hentgen would get some votes. This time it is closers, who was the...

Weekly Poll

12

No surprise, Joe Carter won the right fielder poll, though Jesse Barfield kept it close. I figured Shawn Green would have had a few more votes but he came in 3rd. I would be interested in talking...

Weekly Poll

9

Devon White won the Center Fielder poll. There were only 2 better choices on the ballot, but it does explain a lot about our political process. I love the vote for Mookie Wilson, he was a fun guy...

Weekly Poll

4

George Bell won the left fielder poll, no surprise. You have to love the vote for Candy Maldonado. We need some older Jay fans, Al Woods and Barry Bonnell didn't get a vote but Frank Catalanotto...

Weekly Poll

2

Kelly Gruber was the clear winner of the third baseman poll. Ok......This week Left Fielders. Some good players in this group.

Weekly Poll

+

Tony Fernandez was the clear winner in the SS poll, I'll admit I was surprised that there is a Manny Lee fan out there. I had thought Alfredo Griffin might get a few votes. This week we look at the...

Weekly Poll

4

Time for the Shortstops. It shouldn't come as a big surprise that Roberto Alomar won the second baseman poll. I am surprised that there were a couple of votes for Homer Bush and I had hoped someone...

Weekly Poll

+

Carlos Delgado was the clear winner of the first baseman poll, and deservedly so. I would like to talk to the person that voted for Lyle though. Anyway this week we move to second base. Not a...

Weekly Poll

1

After the catchers poll, I'm severely disappointed in you guys. Pat Borders over Ernie Whitt?? If you can't use it properly you should lose your right to vote. But then it does explain how we get...

Weekly Poll

7

Well, this time it might be a bi-weekly poll as I'm on holiday next week and likely won't have internet access. This time it's catchers. Looking at the catchers we've had, well let's say there is a...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707