Toronto Blue Jays Birthdays

Happy Birthday Dirk Hayhurst

Pitcher/author Dirk Hayhurst turns 29 today.

Happy Birthday Aaron Hill

Our slugging second baseman turns 28 today. In his 5 year career he has hit .285/.337/.434 with 64 home runs (more than half came last year) and 296 RBI. He's profiled in a piece by Richard...

Happy Birthday Tomo Ohka

Hugo's favorite former Jay Tomo Ohka, he likes him much more than Doc,  turns 34 today (see I can say that cause I know Hugo is away for the weekend and by the he looks at the site again this will...

Happy Birthday Damaso Garcia and a couple of links.

Damaso Garcia turns 55 today. He played second base for the Jays from 1980 to 1986 he stole 194 bases for us and is number 28 on our Top 50 Jay's list. His health hasn't been good since his...

Happy Birthday Travis Snider

Travis Snider's birthday.

Happy Birthday Shawn Marcum

Shaun Marcum (how many different ways of spelling of Shawn are there in the MLB?) turns 28 today. Shawn has been a favorite of mine, I always liked those guys that give up less than a hit an...

Happy Birthday Ferguson Jenkins

Fergie Jenkins turns 67 today. Jenkins is the only Canadian born player in the Baseball Hall of Fame and is hands down the best  Canadian major leaguer in MLB history. A big right handed pitcher,...

Happy Birthday Mark Eichhorn

Birthday wishes for former Jay reliever Mark Eichhorn

Happy Birthday Buck Martinez

Former Jay catcher and manager Buck Martinez turns 51 today.

Happy Birthday Roy Hartsfield

Happy Birthday to the Blue Jay's first manager.

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707