Toronto Blue Jays History

Today in Blue Jay History

One year ago, Rajai Davis made a home run saving catch.

Today in Blue Jay History

One year ago, Rajai Davis made a home run saving catch.

18 years ago today: Paul Menhart loses one-hitter

Bluebird Banter tells the story behind Paul Menhart's one-hitter loss back on August 2, 1995.

Seasons without deadline deals

This year, Blue Jays did not make any trades in advance of the non-waiver trade deadline of July 31. Since the establishment of July 31 as the trade deadline in the 1986 Major League Baseball Basic...

Today in Blue Jays history: Shea Hillenbrand

It was 7 years ago today that the Jays traded Shea Hillenbrand, soon after he wrote the 'ship is sinking' on the clubhouse bulletin board.

Carlos Delgado by the numbers

A look at where Carlos Delgado ranks among Blue Jays hitters.

The Blue Jays first 11 game win streak

The Blue Jays have had three 11 game streaks in their history, one that just happen. Here is a look at their first one, back in June 1987.

Was Jesse Barfield One of the Best OF Ever?

With Topps Archive sets coming, we take a look back at a potentially underrated Blue Jay from the '80s.

Blue Jays headlines of the past: May 21

The Toronto Star's Pages of the Past archive provides a nice glimpse into the news headlines of the past. Here are a selection of Blue Jays-related headlines from some of the 37 May 21st's in...

Romero and Happ in Blue Jays' history book

Over the past two games at Tropicana Field, both Blue Jays starters have had very short starts: J.A. Happ was forced to leave the game on Tuesday after pitching 1.1 innings because he was injured...

Yahoo-baseball.v988856f
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707