Wednesday GameThread - Phillies @ Blue Jays - 1 pm

David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

After taking an 18-4 drubbing against the Detroit Tigers yesterday, the Blue Jays are back in Dunedin this afternoon to face the Philadelphia Phillies in a 1 pm spring game. The clubhouse will be short two men though, as Marcus Stroman and Ricky Romero were sent to minor league camp this morning.

This afternoon will see the return of J.A. Happ to big league spring training games. He last pitched in the official fake games on March 3 and has been sidelined since then with back stiffness. He did throw a few side-sessions and recently a game against minor leaguers in which he threw three shutout innings giving up one hit and no walks.

Lineup

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Ben Revere - CF Jose Reyes - SS
Jimmy Rollins - SS Melky Cabrera - LF