Blue Jay Spring Training Game Threads

GameThread: Blue Jays @ Phillies

403

Second last spring game. 4 more sleeps and read baseball starts. Yay!

GameThread: Blue Jays @ Phillies

244

Come chat about the Jays.

GameThread: Blue Jays @ Rays

228

Baseball on TV, if you get FX Canada. The Jays bus to Port Charlotte to play the Rays. Or, some of the Jays bus to Port Charlotte, R.A. Dickey and Casey Janssen stayed closer to home, to pitch in a...

GameThread: Pirates @ Blue Jays

185

This is an interesting one and it's not on TV, but, lucky us, we can watch soccer all day. Tomorrow's game is on TV. Today, Ricky Romero gets the start and is to pitch 6 innings. I'll forgive you...

GameThread: Phillies @ Blue Jays

226

So, lots of little bits of Blue Jay news today. It's too bad that Lawrie will miss at least the first few games of the season. He'll be eligible to be activated from the DL on the 6th, which would...

GameThread: Jays at Twins

38

The "Jays" made the bus ride to Fort Myers to play the Twins, really it is the Bisons that made the bus ride. Not many Blue Jays involved in this one. Jays lineup: Anthony Gose RF, Jim Negrych...

GameThread: Braves @ Jays

287

A Jays spring game that's on Sportsnet! Yay. Unless they preempt it with the Yankees' game. I guess I should be happy the show all the regular season games, spring games are just a bonus. The game...

GameThread: Red Sox @ Blue Jays

117

Today we have John Farrell in front of Blue Jay fans again. Wish I was there to boo. But save a few boos for Alfredo Aceves. So Happ has another chance to drive Twitter crazy.

GameThread: Jays @ Rays

132

The Jays make the bus trip to Charlotte Sports Park to play the Rays today. Well, some of the Jays, Ricky Romero is staying behind to pitch a minor league game. Easier to watch his mechanics that...

GameThread: Jays @ Orioles

132

Another day, anther spring game, no it isn't on TV, but for a pleasant change we can watch the Yankees and Red Sox on RSN. This one is against the Orioles. The fun part is that Jeremy Jeffress...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707