Down on the Farm

Around The Nest: Minor League Questions Thread

10

Every Friday evening at 5 pm (Eastern), the broadcasters of every active Blue Jays minor league affiliate come together to record a live audio podcast about the state of the Blue Jays' minor league...

Bisons injury updates: Wagner sent to Florida

6

As Julian Santiago reported from Buffalo, the Bisons had an injury-filled day on Sunday, rivalling the darkest days of the 2012 Blue Jays season when Tom Dakers came into town. Today, the Bisons...

Bisons plagued by injuries

22

The Bisons lost another close game to Syracuse this afternoon blowing a lead in the ninth to fall 8-5. Even worse than the heartbreaking loss was the fact that four pitchers went down with...

Marcus Stroman healthy scratch for Bisons

96

It was supposed to be the perfect start to the weekend: Left Field Brewery had organized a bus trip from Toronto to Buffalo to enjoy the sun, have a few beers, and to watch Marcus Stroman pitch for...

Around The Nest - Minor League Questions Thread

13

Once again we have reached the promised land known as "Friday." And is there a better way of starting off your weekend than tuning into "Around The Nest" this afternoon at 5 pm Eastern to hear...

Jays move Kenny Wilson up to Buffalo Bisons

10

The Bisons' players are going to have to wear name tags, they've had so many changes of late. Today, Brett Carroll went on the DL and Kenny Wilson got called up from the New Hampshire Fisher...

Around the Nest Question Thread

15

It's Friday and that means it is time for us to suggest questions for the 'Around the Nest' podcast. As you know, by now, every Friday the Blue Jays minor league radio broadcasters get together...

Stroman makes his return to the rotation

13

The Bisons lost a heart breaker 3-2 in their series finale against Lehigh Valley Tuesday afternoon. The return of Marcus Stroman not only to Buffalo but also to the starting rotation was spoiled as...

Jenkins makes strong first start for Herd

2

The Bisons offence stayed hot as they picked up the 8-4 win in game three of four against the Lehigh Valley IronPigs. It was a tight contest throughout, but the big hits the lineup had been missing...

Stroman will start for Bisons Tuesday afternoon

2

Bisons manager Gary Allenson announced that Blue Jays prospect Marcus Stroman will be Buffalo's starter in tomorrow's 1 pm game against the Lehigh Valley IronPigs. Stroman was activated today by...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707