Down on the Farm

Sanchez OK in start for Bisons

24

The Buffalo Bisons earned their third victory in the past two days Friday night with an impressive 5-3 comeback win over Rochester. Top prospect Aaron Sanchez made his home debut to start off the...

Around The Nest - Minor League Question Thread

8

There was a lot going on this past week in the Blue Jays' minor league system. From draft pick signings to promotions to All-Star Games to debuts to injuries to a big brawl down in New Hampshire....

Welcome to the Bisons, Mike, you're fat.

4

When I watch a baseball game on TV, I get very excited when I start to catch on to the various hand signals the catchers and coaches use to communicate various plays. I'm not able to elucidate the...

Brawl overshadows Norris's 9 K in his AA debut

20

Blue Jays pitching prospect Daniel Norris made his double-A debut with the New Hampshire Fisher Cats on Wednesday and struck out 9 in his outing. Later, after several hit-batsmen, a big brawl broke...

L.B. Dantzler and K.C. Hobson promoted

2

The Blue Jays like to be really secretive about everything it seems. After the end of the first half of the Midwest League (single-A) and Florida State League (advanced-A) seasons, the club...

Derrick Chung and Daniel Norris promoted

74

Not Derrick Norris and Daniel Chung, as I told people in a drunken stupor this weekend.

Around The Nest - Minor League Question Thread

28

It's always great to see players in the minor leagues progress and do well. Last summer in late August, I visited Lansing and got a chance to chat with Daniel Norris, who had just come off of a...

Wagner, Rasmus, Chambers, Hill, Tuiasosopo, RRS

76

Move tracker summary chart at the end of the article!

Aaron Sanchez promoted to Buffalo

119

Blue Jays top prospect Aaron Sanchez has been promoted to the triple-A Buffalo Bisons, according to Sportsnet's Shi Davidi. The first round pick from 2010 has been having a good season with...

Around The Nest: Minor League Questions Thread

10

Every Friday evening at 5 pm (Eastern), the broadcasters of every active Blue Jays minor league affiliate come together to record a live audio podcast about the state of the Blue Jays' minor league...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707