Down on the Farm

Fisher Cats signed through 2016

The Blue Jays' official Twitter account announced Tuesday morning that the club and their double-A affiliate New Hampshire Fisher Cats have extended their player development contract (PDC) through...

Born-again Dickey Gets the Bible

Just a few days after they were named as two of the three finalists for the Gold Glove Award, R.A. Dickey bested Mark Buehrle in the Fielding Bible Award. Minor leaguers Aaron Sanchez and Marcus Stroman named to the Arizona Fall League All-Star Game.

AFL Update and Other Blue Jays Prospect Notes

Well, we’ve had another week of AFL action and I have a few prospect news and notes to pass along to everyone.

AFL Update and Prospect Notes

An update on Toronto Blue Jays players in the AFL as well as other prospect notes.

Vancouver wins 3rd straight NWL championship!

It was a winner-take-all game down in Vancouver, game three of the three-game Northwest League Championship Series, and take all was what the Canadians did. They blanked the Boise Hawks 5-0 to win...

NWL Championship GameThread: Hawks @ Canadians

The Vancouver Canadians (short-season A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays) are seeking to win back-to-back-to-back Northwest League Championships tonight in the deciding game against the Boise...

Best, Worst & The Rest: A look at Jays Propects

The Best So I’ve watched every start of Kyle Drabek and Drew Hutchison since they’ve joined the Buffalo Bisons and I would say after their last starts Drabek seems to be ahead of Hutchison at...

Interview with Bisons' GM Mike Buczkowski

The Toronto Blue Jays and Buffalo Bisons have just extended their affiliation through the 2016 season. Bluebird Banter sat down with the Bisons's GM to discuss what has gone right with this partnership.

Blue Jays renew PDC with Bisons through 2016

In a surprise announcement at the Buffalo Bisons' final home game, Blue Jays general manager Alex Anthopoulos and his counterpart Mike Buczkowski in Buffalo jointly announced that the two teams...

A.J. Jimenez sidelined with nerve irritation

As the Buffalo Bisons prepare for their final home game of the regular season, they announced several roster changes via a media release, including the placement of catcher A.J. Jimenez on the...

Yahoo-baseball
Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250