Down on the Farm

Ricardo Nanita lent to the Mexican League

5

The Tigers of Quintana Roo (Los Tigres de Quintana Roo) of the unaffiliated triple-A Mexican League (Liga Mexicana de Béisbol) received a loan of one Ricardo Nanita from the Toronto Blue Jays (Los...

Around The Nest Question Thread

12

Ball 4! Strike 3!

Around The Nest: Ask your questions!

32

Jesse Goldberg-Strassler, the Voice of the Lansing Lugnuts, will be hosting his weekly live podcast "Around The Nest" today at 5 pm Eastern. This week, the episode is entitled "Daniel N...

Around The Nest: Ask your questions!

19

The episode title is "Friends, Stroman, Countrymen", so lend the podcast your ears. As he does every single week of the season, Lansing Lugnuts broadcaster Jesse Goldberg-Strassler will be hosting...

5 Blue Jays on John Sickels Top 150 Prospect List

25

Over at Minor League Ball, John Sickels has listed his Top 150 Prospect for 2014. There are 5 Blue Jays on the list: 29) Aaron Sanchez, RHP, Toronto Blue Jays, Grade A- 45) Marcus Stroman, RHP,...

Around The Nest Jays Minor League Question Thread

5

I'm slow doing this today but here is the thread to submit questions for the 'Around the Nest' podcast. This week's show title:  Show title: Brad Glenn Close The question of the day will...

Around The Nest Question Thread - Week 3

7

Today's show has started, here is a link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blue-jays-a-talk/2014/04/18/week-3-2014-ryan-schimpf-on-the-barbie Another Friday means another live episode the the Blue...

Around The Nest Question Thread - Week 2

14

Episode title: "Marcus Walden Pond"

Around The Nest Blue Jays Minor League Podcast

+

We're still working out the kinks, and the embedded player doesn't work. Head to this website to listen.

Around The Nest: Blue Jays Minor League Questions

32

We here at Bluebird Banter are excited to announce a brand new weekly feature on the site dedicated to the Blue Jays' minor league clubs. Starting today, you would be able to to come to w...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707