Down on the Farm

Guessing at 2014 Jays Minor League Assignments

70

Your guess may or may not be as good as MjwW's.

The 2014 Bluebird Banter Top 40 Prospects: 1-5

34

Finally made it to the top of the list, this was a longer process that it should have been. If you've missed some, 6-10 is here, 11-15 is here, 16-20 is here, 21-15 is here, 26-30 is here, 31-35...

Lugnuts plan to build apartments in ballpark

14

Toronto Blue Jays' minor league affiliate Lansing Lugnuts are planning to build apartments in the outfield of Cooley Law School Stadium in Lansing, Michigan as part of a major upgrade to the ballpark.

The 2014 Bluebird Banter Top 40 Prospects: 6-10

86

Almost at the top of the list.

The 2014 Bluebird Banter Top 40 Prospects: 11-15

138

Our last group of prospect before we hit the Top Ten.

The 2014 Bluebird Banter Top 40 Prospects: 16-20

127

Moving up the list.  If you've missed one 21-15 is here,  the 26-30 is here, 31-35 here and 36-40 here. 20. Kevin Pillar: Kevin had a great year, starting in New Hampshire, hitting .313/.361/.441...

The 2014 Bluebird Banter Top 40 Prospects: 26-30

37

On to the next group of prospects. We are getting into the guys that are real prospects. 30.Miguel Castro: Miguel was an international free agent signing in 2012, out of the Dominican Republic....

Organizational All-Upside Team: Infield

54

With all the prospects rankings basically released by now, it seems like a good time to put together a team of the highest upside players in the Blue Jays organization. A little bit of positional...

Three Blue Jays on Fangraphs Top 100 Prospects

26

Our friend, Marc Hulet, has posted his top 100 MLB prospects on over at Fangraphs. He has Aaron Sanchez at #22, Marcus Stroman #56 and, the surprise, at least to me, Mitch Nay at #100. About Nay...

The 2014 Bluebird Banter Top 40 Prospects: 31-35

21

The next five on our prospects list. 35. Yeyfry del Rosario: Yeyfry (who deserves extra points for the greatest first name in the system) dropped a few spots from his 22nd spot on last year's...

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707