Events

POLL: Bluebird Banter Day at Rogers Centre - Saturday, June 16 - Phillies @ Blue Jays

83

So who's up for watching a game with a bunch of Bluebird Banterers? I know that I am talking about real life, and it's scary, but it would be really fun to be at the stadium yelling at other fans. T...

SB Nation YouTube Channel Launch

16

We here at SB Nation are starting up our very own YouTube channel. The official launch date is March 1. What will it have? A bunch of different shows: Bomani & Jones: Sports commentary from the...

Happy Birthday to Us: Bluebird Banter Turns 6 Today

33

Time for cake and ice cream. What kind of party do 6 year olds like? We should all meet at Chuck E Cheese. The first post was put up on the same day as the Lyle Overbay trade. Lots of water under...

MLB 2012 Draft Order "Tracker"

35

Taking a look at the 2012 MLB draft order, updated to reflect the latest signings.

Congratulations Bob Elliott, Winner of 2012 Spink Award

4

Bob Elliott won the vote for the J.G. Taylor Spink Award and will be going to the Hall of Fame. Bob is the first Canadian to receive the award. Bob Elliott has been writing about baseball for 30...

SB Nation iPhone App Version 1.1 is Now Available

2

The SB Nation iPhone app v1.1  is now available in the App Store!  SB Nation listened to your feedback and comments and made many of the changes you suggested.   Now, in addition to helping you...

Moderate Moderators

71

The site has been growing by leaps and bounds lately and it has gotten to the point that it is hard for just Johnny, Hugo, Jessef and I to keep everything under control, especially when I'm off on...

MLB Draft 2011 Discussion Thread

634

Some experts are saying the Jays are looking for a college bat, others say they'll go for a high school pitcher. Heavily linked players include Levi Michael, college shortstop, Andrew Chafin, a...

The Amateur Draft: how it works, and a bit of Jays draft history

57

Every year fans and experts alike make predictions on which player will be selected by which team in the yearly MLB Amateur Draft, also known as the Rule 4 Draft. Every year, most of those guesses...

Greetings From Florida!

1

Matty Gaul's arrival in Dunedin!

Ticketmaster-mlb_2012_300x250.vf418707